Lost Golem DLC Found !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

killer-elite
blackout!

Lost Golem DLC Found !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Post#1 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:38 am

I found another Memory Card with Lost Golem DLC on it on Yahoo JP Auctions, (I think this is the same guy who I bought that VMU with the Gundam DLC on it) was contemplating buying it so you guys can have the DLC on it and I can just sell the VMU on eBay...hmmmmmmmmmm let me know if you guys want me to snag it or if someone wants to plunk down 12 bucks and upload them that works too

!!!!!Update!!!!! I bought it cause I figured I could sell the VMU and you guys get some more DLC...I should get it within a couple of weeks cause I need to combined a couple of items so I can ship it all out at once, Ill keep you guys posted !!!!

Also if you guys take a look he has three 4X Memory Cards and one more VMU for sale...The 4X Memory Cards dont mention data being on them and the VMU looks to have the same data as the Gundam One I bought (maybe a error on the sellers part). This could be a gold mine of DLC or not....It kinda a wild goose chase at this point

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/1037181877

"Contains 90 original stage data released on the dedicated site.
Since the game contains 100 pages from the beginning,
With this data, "Golem's Maigo" will be about twice as large.
Furthermore, with the cooperation of the caramel pot, which is the release / developer,
Includes 5 stages of stage data created exclusively for Dreamcast Partners members."
Attachments
i-img640x480-1644704050t5grlu198114.jpg
i-img640x480-1644703816xsn45j287027.jpg

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Lost Golem DLC Found !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Post#2 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:10 am

I believe we already have all the DLC for Lost Golem. The guy that translated it has 100+ files available from his website: http://sega.c0.pl/faqs/lost_golem_engli ... mcast.html
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

killer-elite
blackout!

Post#3 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:45 am

pcwzrd13 wrote:I believe we already have all the DLC for Lost Golem. The guy that translated it has 100+ files available from his website: http://sega.c0.pl/faqs/lost_golem_engli ... mcast.html

Dang I remember being on that web page wanting to download that game but couldn't find a patched cdi for it ...I totally forgot about that DLC spot, not a major loss being it was a few bucks, fingers crossed it has something different then what was available

killer-elite
blackout!

Post#4 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:01 pm

OK so I got the VMU in today from Fed-Ex and it has 96 lost golem save files (00-95) 2-3 Blocks each with the last one being 3 Blocks (I'm thinking that one is the save file perhaps?). I also got a VMU with looks like a Capcom Net Save file and a bunch of SRWALPHA.CNT save files on it??? I'm not sure what these are being my phone atm camera is dead and cannot use google translate threw it :'(
Attachments
DSC04062.JPG
DSC04063.JPG
DSC04064.JPG
DSC04065.JPG
DSC04066.JPG

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#5 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:50 pm

killer-elite wrote:I also got a VMU with looks like a Capcom Net Save file and a bunch of SRWALPHA.CNT save files on it??

SRWALPHA.CNT?
Normally I'd think it's potentially Street Fighter Alpha 3, but that series is called Street Fighter Zero in Japan.

Street Fighter II X for Matching Service - JP - 2 Players Online, Website (Fighting)
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - JP - 2 Players Online, Website (Fighting)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - US/EU - Website, DLC (Fighting)
Street Fighter Zero 3 - JP - 2 Players Online, Website, Leaderboards, DLC (Fighting)
Super Puzzle Fighter II X for Matching Service - JP - 2 Players Online, Website (Fighting)

Those are the Street Fighter titles that are online. Alpha and Zero 3 are the same game, but as you can see Zero 3 includes online multiplayer and leaderboards.

STRIKE THAT
SRWALPHA.CNT is likely to relate to Super Robot Wars Alpha, a completely unrelated game that also came out on DC. It appears to be a turn based RPG and the box doesn't seem to mention any modem or broadband support for the game at all. It's possible they forgot to label it on the box, or the CNT files might have nothing to do with net play at all.

The Capcom Net Save file is probably of benefit, to see if any reverse-engineering etc can be done to get the Japanese fighters back online. Could also get Power Stone 2 back online. But the SRWAlpha files are likely just save states for that RPG game.