Need help finding some parts

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

krovellium
fire

Need help finding some parts

Post#1 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:35 pm

Hi all! Me and my dad are looking to get our old Dreamcast online. So I need some help looking for some parts, if that’s alright. Mainly, a USB Modem (one that works with Pi4B+.) Sorry if this kind of topic isn’t allowed on this forum, and if needed, i’ll bump this thread if i need additional help. Thanks all!

Beefonthalow
shadow

Re: Need help finding some parts

Post#2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:42 am

Hey, I bought one from ebay and used the amazon link posted on connection guide to grab the serial/part number. Including the link for you to review it as well, but I put what I searched to find it. Very important to not choose an off brand, they're pretty affordable on ebay currently.

http://blog.kazade.co.uk/p/dreampi.html

dell nw147 rd02-d400
There is a murderer amogus

krovellium
fire

Post#3 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:52 am

I was considering buying one off the Dreamcastlive site. Are they trustworthy/do they ship quick?
Sorry if i'm coming off as stupid

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#4 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:16 pm

krovellium wrote:I was considering buying one off the Dreamcastlive site. Are they trustworthy/do they ship quick?

As the owner of Dreamcast Live, I think I'm well qualified to answer this. No, I should not be trusted. I'm about as shady as they come. :lol:

I usually ship out orders same or next day though. :D
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live