New Dreampipe Broadband Portal Beta WIP

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Xiden
Developer

New Dreampipe Broadband Portal Beta WIP

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:10 pm

Greetings!

I've launched the new broandband portal so that bba users can access the various dreamcast sites using a bba adaptor. Its still under a bit of construction, youll notice a few sites are missing due to their assests being physically on the disc so I'm having to port over a specific bba friendly version of those sites (sonic adventure 1 & ccr for example) but they will be added.

You can test it out now going here:
You must set your DNS to 46.101.91.123 in the dreamcast browser!!
http://dreampipe.net/broadband-portal/

Ill also add a front page link to dreampipe for easier access once its all done.

Londinium
dirty sailor

Re: New Dreampipe Broadband Portal Beta WIP

Post#2 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:54 pm

I was wondering what that broadband adapter thing was on the Dreampipe site

Neat!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#3 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:45 pm

Xiden wrote:Greetings!

I've launched the new broandband portal so that bba users can access the various dreamcast sites using a bba adaptor. Its still under a bit of construction, youll notice a few sites are missing due to their assests being physically on the disc so I'm having to port over a specific bba friendly version of those sites (sonic adventure 1 & ccr for example) but they will be added.

You can test it out now going here:
You must set your DNS to 46.101.91.123 in the dreamcast browser!!
http://dreampipe.net/broadband-portal/

Ill also add a front page link to dreampipe for easier access once its all done.

Thanks a lot for this. This will give the BBA a bit more use out of it. I can't wait till the SA1 webpage is compatible with the BBA because then BBA users will be able to upload there scores, times, chao's, and participate in the DLC events. I'm browsing the BBA Rayman 2 site as we speak. Also the broadband portal link on the main page of the dreampipe.net does not work. Anyways I'm loving this and will post about this on my facebook group and get the word out there more. Keep up the great work! :mrgreen:

858791B1-7D44-4394-8F92-62744B889ABA.jpeg

Xiden
Developer

Post#4 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:07 pm

Update: the link to the BBA Portal is now fixed and will go to the new page.
Added more sites to the list.

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#5 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 pm

Xiden wrote:Update: the link to the BBA Portal is now fixed and will go to the new page.
Added more sites to the list.

Awesome man. Your doing great work, can't wait till the Sonic Adventure website works with the bba. I'll let my facebook group know you added more website