Banned Itens PSO V2 Issue

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

legit nyck
lithium

Banned Itens PSO V2 Issue

Post#1 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:17 am

Hello Hunters please clarify It to me and to me friend Erika....After all, can or can't you use banned items? Yesterday I went into a room called dreamleague and a player came in wearing a DOUBLE CANNON and used the mag DEVIL'S TAILS entered several people in the room and everything was normal nobody complained nobody said anything so I wonder is item banned or not? Can it or can't it? Itens banned is allowed or not?
PSO Info:
Characters: ( legit nyck - lvl evolutiong character Ramar )

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Banned Itens PSO V2 Issue

Post#2 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:51 am

That's dependent on the creator of the team and not the server itself. Sylverant and the individual ships don't have any rules against hacked weapons as far as I'm aware but anyone can set their team as "legit" using the /legit command and you won't be able to join if you have anything like that in your inventory.

As far as ship rules are concerned, you're fine as long as you're not intentionally disrupting or hurting other player's games.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

legit nyck
lithium

Post#3 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:03 am

Thank you very much for the information
PSO Info:
Characters: ( legit nyck - lvl evolutiong character Ramar )

DreamState
blackout!

Post#4 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:17 pm

FYI Double Cannon can be made on Sylverant server by combining Lavis Blades with Joint Parts items in-game, so therefore it can never be banned. Don’t worry so much about what people are using or not, concentrate on your own game. If they are using dodgy items that’s their risk and up to admin to intervene but it shouldn’t affect your game. Just crack on and have fun as per the norm.