New Quake III Server Testing - Skuzzy-DC

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Skuzzy
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake II Arena / PSO v2

New Quake III Server Testing - Skuzzy-DC

Post by Skuzzy »

Hey guys, so i've been working on learning Linux with Debian and have set-up a Quake III for the dreamcast. I can connect to it just fine, but i'm connecting to it via a home network IP. I see it listed on the master server list, which is good, but I need to confirm I can truly get people to connect. So whoever is around and available, If anyones around, could you please just try to connect to my server and if you can, pop in my server for a bit, I'll leave the server on for a small while, then come back here and tell me your experience.

You can find it on the dctalk master list "Skuzzy-DC 2v2 FFA"
IP: 24.107.67.129:27960
no-ip: dreamcastquakeiii.ddns.net

Ill be trying to use some proxies on my DC to try and see if I can connect to it from outside of it , if the DC can even do that these days lol.

Anyways, thanks for your time. Skuzzy.
Skuzzy
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake II Arena / PSO v2

Re: New Quake III Server Testing - Skuzzy-DC

Post by Skuzzy »

Hey sorry, I wasn't sure how long it would take to have my post approved by admins, so I closed the server out early as I was only looking to a small test. Admins, you can delete this post, and ill post again when im good and ready to have it run all day for testing. Thanks.