The Typing Of The Dead

A section to post your reviews of Dreamcast games. See rules for details.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Rating System: Please include a rating on the scale from 1 to 10. Make sure to put the name of the game in the topic title (game name must be first in the title) Example: 'Toy Racer Review by yadayadagames'. Also include a poll with options 1-10 other users can rate the game (you can add our own subtitles for each ranking or leave it blank). Example: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtop ... f=34&t=789

Poll: Rating

10 Best
43%
14%
14%
7 Above Average
29%
No votes
5 Average
No votes
No votes
3 Below Average
No votes
No votes
1 Worst
No votes
Total votes: 7

TeamXlink
Rank 9

The Typing Of The Dead

Post#1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 pm

This is a mini review, I will post a full one tomorrow because it is late and I'm going to bad, plus I really want to spread the word of how awesome this game is!

The Typing of The Dead

Mini Review

Graphics

The Graphics are great and entertaining, the effects are good but could be better.

Sound

It is good except for some of the voice acting, a lot of the characters speak in completely monotone, even citizens who are getting attacked by zombies. One of your team mates is monotone as well.

Other then this it is great.

Gameplay

Amazing!

When I was in elementary school, we had to se a program on the computer called Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing, it was horribly boring and it was a huge chore.

Immediately when I played this game, I thought this is what we shuld have been doing in class, this is fun and I want to get better. This is a game!

Its a lot of fun, and surprisingly or not, I actually feel the rush I get when I play fast paced games, but I'm only typing on a keyboard!

Conclusion

If you have a keyboard, you need to try this game, it is a lot of fun. Echelons release is the only one available but it is worth it!

Final

10/10

Thank you.