Noby Noby Boy, Playstation network game

A section to post your reviews of PlayStation console games.
See Rules

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Rating System: Please include a rating on the scale of 1 to 10. Make sure to put the name of the game in the topic title. Please don't make more than one topic for each game, i.e. no duplicate "threads". Also include a poll with options 1-10 other users can rate the game (you can add our own subtitles for each ranking or leave it blank). Example: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=789

Poll: how do you rate this

Poll ended at Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 pm

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
Total votes: 0

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Noby Noby Boy, Playstation network game

Post#1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Noby noby boy, is one of the weirdest games I've played & kinda pointless. Made from the makers of katamari damacy, your basically a "boy" but he reminds me more of a catapilar. Somehow playing makes "girl" grow, through out the galaxy to the sun and other planets, not sure how it all corelates but it does. You start on a little "map" world. You can goto his house and switch to dif maps. You can control the head of boy, and his ass. You can stretch him as much or shrink him as little as you want. One joystick controls his front, other his rear. You can eat things, and also shoot them out his ass, if he gets too full, they'll shoot out his ass anyway. you can stretch him and "report" your length to girl and yea... Theres a feature you can record what you do and upload it to youtube, but I dont know why anyone would want to and i dont know who would want to watch. You can also write things on the side of boy, so its not as boring looking at him, but after 5 minutes it gets kinda boring anyway. i wish i almost didn't buy this game so I could of got another instead, but Im a sucker for weird games, and katamari was teh greatness, so i got suckered in. Costs about 10 us dollars, other than originallity Id probably stay away from this game. It supports PS3's 'Trophy' system, and one of the easiest trophies to get is just by quiting the game(go figure). I give this game an overall 4/10, I gave it the 4 just because of the originallity. PSN doesnt really have a good descrip of the game so beware.
Last edited by hydroMorphoneMat on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Re: Noby Noby Boy, Playstation network game

Post#2 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm

also missing a poll with a 10 point scale. :x

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Post#3 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 pm

hey hey sorry. in process of polling this biotch.. my b. i did 1 rite!!!

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#4 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 pm

hydroMorphoneMat wrote:hey hey sorry. in process of polling this biotch.. my b. i did 1 rite!!!
hey no problem. its easy enough to fix. the polls are important, they give the readers a chance to add their feedback about the games.