Little Big Planet

A section to post your reviews of PlayStation console games.
See Rules

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Rating System: Please include a rating on the scale of 1 to 10. Make sure to put the name of the game in the topic title. Please don't make more than one topic for each game, i.e. no duplicate "threads". Also include a poll with options 1-10 other users can rate the game (you can add our own subtitles for each ranking or leave it blank). Example: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=789

Poll: How would you rate it?

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
60%
No votes
40%
Total votes: 5

Favrenation
Outrun

Little Big Planet

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 am

What appears to be a dumb little kid game actually turns out to be a pretty fun and neat game. With your little own Sackboy you get to customize him and create your own levels with a varying level of sophistication. Don't overlook this game as a dumb kiddie platformer.

10/10
PS2 Online Gaming

drunkn ghost
fire

Re: Little Big Planet

Post#2 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:37 am

I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. I only picked it up because I needed a extra controller and bestbuy had the goty edition with a new controller for $50.

Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy

Post#3 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 am

lol @ 10

Its a good game, really ground breaking, but it has some flaws. I already mentioned it on the ps3 games list topics. Multiplayer is buggy.

Its not because you love a game it deserves a 10 lol gotta be objective.

I voted a 8 because of buggy multiplayer and shortness of the game. YES i know you can extend your gaming with downloadable user made levels, but the game, as it ships, is short. And it hurts to pay 60$ when half of the time you are going to play stuff that wasnt in the disc.

Favrenation
Outrun

Post#4 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 am

The game is 30 dollars now. The lowest I would give it is a nine though. You have to be the right person to like this kind of game.
PS2 Online Gaming

Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy

Post#5 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah yeah i know its cheaper now but you got my point, you pay the full price of a game and then you spend half the time playing user made stuff you got for free..