Sonic 3D Blast Review (Genesis)

A section to post your reviews of other Sega console games.
See Rules

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Rating System: Please include a rating on the scale of 1 to 10. Make sure to put the name of the game in the topic title. Please don't make more than one topic for each game, i.e. no duplicate "threads". Also include a poll with options 1-10 other users can rate the game (you can add our own subtitles for each ranking or leave it blank). Example: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=789

Poll: What would you give Sonic 3D Blast?

1. Abysmal...
No votes
2. Unbearable
No votes
3. Terrible
No votes
4. Bad
22%
5. Mediocre
11%
6. Okay
11%
7. Good
22%
8. Great
33%
9. Amazing
No votes
10. Outstanding!
No votes
Total votes: 9

Aleron Ives
Rank 9

Re: Sonic 3D Blast Review (Genesis)

Post#11 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 pm

Even though the Saturn version is prettier, it's nice that the original version got the updates, as the Saturn one shouldn't even exist. It was just a stopgap measure to get Sonic on the Saturn after Sonic Xtreme died. The game is impressive on the Genesis, but it's pretty weak as a Saturn title.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Aleron Ives wrote:Even though the Saturn version is prettier, it's nice that the original version got the updates, as the Saturn one shouldn't even exist. It was just a stopgap measure to get Sonic on the Saturn after Sonic Xtreme died. The game is impressive on the Genesis, but it's pretty weak as a Saturn title.

Oh of course i did not mean to detract from it, the Genesis version is perfectly fine (the updates are great!) but when i just wanted to bring that out :D

SomeGuyWithASega
photon blast

Post#13 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Can't stop laughing at this