Dreamcast Live Saturday Night Sports Night!! - Saturdays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
skywalkerjel
noob

Re: Dreamcast Live Saturday Night Sportsball - Saturdays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Post#211 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Is there a specific game tonight? Headed to the retro shop and thought I’d pick up nfl 2k2.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#212 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:21 pm

not really a specific game but i would be glad to play nfl2k2...kinda itching to play wsb2k2 too

gamingtrucker1
dark night

Post#213 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:46 pm

I will be on around 9
YouTube@gamingtrucker1
Twitch@gamingtrucker1

skywalkerjel
noob

Post#214 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:16 pm

Sorry I missed last night. Didn’t end up at the retro shop. I’ll pick up some games this week and try to jump in.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#215 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 am

I would love to play some wsb2k2 Saturday night if you guys would like to. If not I will be up for just about anything

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#216 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:01 pm

Sports night this saturday...i propose we focus on one game at the beginning then we move on to whatever after that...just my opinion...it might help get more people involved....was thinking this Saturday...lets do WSB2k2 first?

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#217 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 am

I dunno man, I just don't think these games are that popular. The dc community is so small too. I don't even really make much effort to play sportsball Saturdays anymore because I showed up like 3 or 4 weeks in a row and no one else did.

Realistically there are only maybe 4 people you can expect to see for sportsball. Ncman, swint, gamingtrucker and me. You might have some others show up to play like Bob from time to time. But out of this small group you can't expect everyone to consistently show up week in and week out, we all have other commitments at times.

The dc online community may have a lot of total members, but the majority are just people who tried it out for the novelty/nostalgia and don't really want to commit time away from other things to be regular players.

That's more of what we're up against than something like which particular game is played per week.

But ill check to see if others are around this week and hop in a game if possible.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#218 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 am

yea your proably right...at least they are in the rotation on wednesday nights and sundays but i'm trying to make it most saturday nights...luckily gamingtrucker1 and i have been able to play just about on a weekly basis..sometimes couple nights a week but..we're all adults pretty much with families and full time jobs...

at least the 4 of us and on occasion others could join in

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#219 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:53 am

also, was thinking about rotating these games on sat nights because ..if we say ok we are going to start at 9:00, it might just be easier if everybody knows what game to go to first to meet up...so WSB this Saturday 9pm. Lets try it. wont hurt anything

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#220 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:04 pm

sports night in two nights!! i woukd like us to all try and meet up on wsb2k2 at 9pm EST if its ok. then maybe get a game in then move on to other games you all might want to play.