MONACO MONDAY

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
Vill22
core

MONACO MONDAY

Post#1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:48 am

I'm going to try to organise a weekly championship on Monaco GP.

The idea is we'd run a couple of longer races than normal each week and points would be awarded:

10, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1 -- from first to sixth.

We'd run for 4 weeks and then we'd have an overall champion.

We need to try to figure out a time that works for everyone so I'm thinking something late in the evening GMT so it would be late afternoon/early evening in the US.

Anyone interested?

Sega RPG

Re: MONACO MONDAY

Post#2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:15 am

i think you can count me in...let's see if someone else pop in to define the hour...

what if i spam that in the dreamcast junkyard?

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#3 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Nice but weeknights and timezones are tough. I could get on 8pm Eastern US time but for you guys it would be 2 am in the morning.
Italian Stallion

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#4 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:42 am

It's worth a shot. I've always thought it would make sense to have a dedicated game night for all things racing. Unfortunately the community just isn't large enough to support this stuff. There's only like 10 people at most in the entire world who play these games and it's very hard to schedule a good time to get them all together. You'll also find that Monday nights are completely dead here in the forums as our sports night used to be slotted on Mondays. So I can speak from experience there.

But yeah give it a go and I'd join when I could.