Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.
Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
User avatar
Nz17
killer
Posts: 267
Contact:

Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:54 pm

This thread is for turn (move) notifications for ongoing online Dreamcast or PC games of SEGA Swirl. Feel free to post whenever you've taken your turn to let others know it might be his or her turn. Games could happen at any time, any day!

Scrivani, I took my turn on May 27th. It's your turn!
  1. New Dreamcast game in development: Simon and the Aquatic Mystery (pre-alpha)
  2. New utility: DV Icy, the Dreamcast VMU Icon Viewer and Converter (0.9)
  3. Support Nz17 Productions on Patreon to help finance new software for the Dreamcast!

User avatar
Scrivani
JonatasScrivani
Posts: 354
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#2 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:53 pm

I'll do it soon!

User avatar
Scrivani
JonatasScrivani
Posts: 354
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#3 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:26 am

DoneImage

User avatar
Nz17
killer
Posts: 267
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#4 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Scrivani, I took my turn on July 3rd. Now it's your turn!
  1. New Dreamcast game in development: Simon and the Aquatic Mystery (pre-alpha)
  2. New utility: DV Icy, the Dreamcast VMU Icon Viewer and Converter (0.9)
  3. Support Nz17 Productions on Patreon to help finance new software for the Dreamcast!

User avatar
Xiden
Super Sonic
Posts: 1575

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#5 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Nz17 wrote:Scrivani, I took my turn on July 3rd. Now it's your turn!


Your Turn :) July 8th

User avatar
Nz17
killer
Posts: 267
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#6 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:16 am

Xiden, I took my turn on July 8th. Now it's your turn!
  1. New Dreamcast game in development: Simon and the Aquatic Mystery (pre-alpha)
  2. New utility: DV Icy, the Dreamcast VMU Icon Viewer and Converter (0.9)
  3. Support Nz17 Productions on Patreon to help finance new software for the Dreamcast!

User avatar
Xiden
Super Sonic
Posts: 1575

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#7 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Nz17 wrote:Xiden, I took my turn on July 8th. Now it's your turn!


When I tried to play the next move sega swirl gave an error and said "Message is too long, cannot open."
Then deleted the email X_X

We can either start a new match, or you can try to go to your inbox and try to reply the sent message to me again and see if I can open it.
I think if our chat messages are too long it apparently doesn't like it for some reason.

User avatar
Scrivani
JonatasScrivani
Posts: 354
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#8 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Xiden wrote:
Nz17 wrote:Xiden, I took my turn on July 8th. Now it's your turn!


When I tried to play the next move sega swirl gave an error and said "Message is too long, cannot open."
Then deleted the email X_X

We can either start a new match, or you can try to go to your inbox and try to reply the sent message to me again and see if I can open it.
I think if our chat messages are too long it apparently doesn't like it for some reason.
I had same problem, different error

User avatar
Nz17
killer
Posts: 267
Contact:

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#9 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:05 am

Scrivani, I "replied" to your game on 7/24/2019 at 1:43 A.M. Mountain Time. Now it is your turn!

Xiden, I "replied" to your game on 7/25/2019 at 2:23 A.M. Mountain Time. Now it is your turn!

(I'll try to keep the replies within the game briefer for compatibility's sake as it appears that the PC variant of SEGA Swirl allows for comments that are more verbose than the Dreamcast variant can accept. Have at you!)
  1. New Dreamcast game in development: Simon and the Aquatic Mystery (pre-alpha)
  2. New utility: DV Icy, the Dreamcast VMU Icon Viewer and Converter (0.9)
  3. Support Nz17 Productions on Patreon to help finance new software for the Dreamcast!

User avatar
Xiden
Super Sonic
Posts: 1575

Re: Dreamcast Online SEGA Swirl - Any Day, Any Time (Turn Notifications)

Post#10 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Nz17 wrote:Scrivani, I "replied" to your game on 7/24/2019 at 1:43 A.M. Mountain Time. Now it is your turn!

Xiden, I "replied" to your game on 7/25/2019 at 2:23 A.M. Mountain Time. Now it is your turn!

(I'll try to keep the replies within the game briefer for compatibility's sake as it appears that the PC variant of SEGA Swirl allows for comments that are more verbose than the Dreamcast variant can accept. Have at you!)


Not seeing anything in my inbox. Lets just start a new game :)

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Game Scheduling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users