Regular Mid-Week Game Night (UK GMT 7.30pm)

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
DreamState
blackout!

Re: Regular Mid-Week Game Night (UK GMT 7.30pm)

Post#11 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:26 pm

I did send a few of you a private message re getting on PSO to leave a team room open for some item trading etc.

I think trading is half the fun in my opinion, and it gets a bit tedious having to ask others (although they are more then kind enough to) from different time zones to remain in team rooms whilst you trade. So if a few of us UK dudes stayed on for awhile we’d have enough time to make sure we can item swap.

pizzahotline
shadow

Post#12 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:04 pm

Sounds great. I'm down for that. Can we meet on a discord server or something?

Tafty
noob

Post#13 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:23 am

I would be down for midweek sessions aswell as the usual weekend meets, I would probably be on from 8-8:30 though because of the kids.

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#14 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi europeople, I'm from south america so I might not be able to join but I think this is a great idea for players that have problems finding more games. I would suggest playing the same game if the wednesday game night so you can play the same rotation on another timezone.

This kind of initiatives are great for the community and might help a lot to get more people from outside america to get online if they see there is a strong community in every continent.

It would be awesome to get into almost every country, specially the ones with less active players like asian countries.

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#15 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:21 pm

pizzahotline wrote:Sounds great. I'm down for that. Can we meet on a discord server or something?

Everyone is welcome on the official discord channel, the link is at the top right corner of this site.