Use the Chat to get online

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
TacT
Uber

Use the Chat to get online

Post#1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 pm

For the longest time I didn't know there was a chat right on the site until a little while ago. So instead of me trying to schedule games which doesn't work and I don't really have a set schedule.

chat.php

Whenever I am home and not very busy just doing small thing here and there, I will hang out on the chat and try to look at the screen at least every 10 minutes or so , might be a little afk here and there. =)

So if you want to play some games online I'd really like to try and get more people playing! I'm up for any game PSO, Quake3, 4x4, MaxPool, Starlancer, and Planet Ring.

it's still thinking.

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Re: Use the Chat to get online

Post#2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Yes, hanging on the chat is a good idea. It worked tonight at least :) Thanks for plating some planet ring Tact.
PSO Dreamcast 100% Legit: Eda FOmarl, Automaton HUcast

TacT
Uber

Post#3 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Glad you were finally able to play! those games are funny hahah We still need to try Dorobo, yaknow i think you actually NEED a microphone to play that game.. even if it doesn't work right now lol I don't think it will let you even play if you dont have a mic in hmmm

it's still thinking.

TacT
Uber

Post#4 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm around for a bit Check the chat
All ya gotta do is hang out there when youve got some time and you'll probably catch me there =)

it's still thinking.

TacT
Uber

Post#5 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:27 pm

still sitting on the chat there waiting just about every day for anyone that wants to play some games..

chat.php

i Should be here most of the day today just hanging out doing a little cleaning around the house

so just do what i do whenever youre home doing a few things just hang out on the chat to meetup for some games

ide like to try to get more people to play and try to get the word out to let more people know they can still play their dreamcasts online

it's still thinking.

TacT
Uber

Post#6 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Hey I'm going to try hanging out on the chat more often whenever I am home during the day I'll keep my computer on the chat and check in every 10 or so minutes whenever I can while I'm doing things. =)

I'm hoping getting people on the chat will help get more people to play games online. I might not be on All day Every day but I'm going to try hopefully other people do the same thing.

So if you want to play some games online Just hang out on the chat whenever you're doing some things at home wait for a couple people to get on and we can all schedule a game right now!

Seems easy enough with everyone having smartphones and tablets and internet TV's all over the place! haha

it's still thinking.

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Post#7 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Im up for a game of PSO or Q3 in about 3 hours.
Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

TacT
Uber

Post#8 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 pm

sounds good I'll be on the chat and ill probably hop on pso sometime and we can meet there play a game then go play some quake 3 after if you want or whatever =)

it's still thinking.

MikeStutzzzz
Outrun

Post#9 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Need to figure out why when loading a game from my DC-PC BBA connection it dies out or cant load some stuff
Meh Stuff http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18650#p18650
Before you download meh mirrors read this
http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2353&p=22482#p22482