hadyn wrote: Krootox1986 wrote:
Thanks for the fun night dude I got butchered but had an absolute scream
No probs bro you took those robo beatings like a champ!
As you say, even when your losing this game is incredible fun! Can’t wait for 2v2 games to work OK...
The 2vs2 works, it is pretty much the luck of the draw if it gonna lag or not.
The server is in EU and due to the nature of the game (it utilizes TCP for the relay part)
only one player with bad latency will pretty much lag the entire game for the rest.
And why that player lags might be for several reasons:
1. Bad wifi (wifi always increase latency)
2. Bad country switches to the rest of the world
3. Bad/faulty LVI (Batteries etc)
4. Wife using video skype...
5. Just too far away from my server (for example Australia, west-coast US).
Due to all the above cases it is really hard to minimize the risk of lag.
But that being said, there are some stuff I need to look into that might
at least help out when there is more battles at once.