Is there any cdi Seven Mansion English translated copies online that support VGA?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SegaDreamcast
shadow

Is there any cdi Seven Mansion English translated copies online that support VGA?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Also, is it possible to force VGA support with this title? I know that someone made Dino Crisis VGA possible so is it out of the question that the same could be done with Seven Mansion?

Mechasonik
fire

Re: Is there any cdi Seven Mansion English translated copies online that support VGA?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:04 pm

So far no, there’s a couple of non vga games that should have a patch by now, but oh well…

SegaDreamcast
shadow

Re: Is there any cdi Seven Mansion English translated copies online that support VGA?

Post#3 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:19 pm

It sucks because this old samsung t260 hd monitor I use only supports vga and hdmi. I do not see an option for composite cables and the 4k tv at our house has a small adapter that I use to hook up a laserdisc player to for composite but that cable doesn't seem to work with my samsung t260 hd tv. I think this tv will not work with composite. Oh yeah, I do own an rf cable but I'd imagine that the rf cable is proibably going to make the sega dreamcast look incredibly ugly. I mean I have played nes with the rf cable on this monitor but I think Nintendo is a different machine in the sense that it gives it a nice retro look. Don't think for 3d graphics that an rf cable will look good with this monitor. :mrgreen:

Mechasonik
fire

Post#4 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:15 am

SegaDreamcast wrote:It sucks because this old samsung t260 hd monitor I use only supports vga and hdmi. I do not see an option for composite cables and the 4k tv at our house has a small adapter that I use to hook up a laserdisc player to for composite but that cable doesn't seem to work with my samsung t260 hd tv. I think this tv will not work with composite. Oh yeah, I do own an rf cable but I'd imagine that the rf cable is proibably going to make the sega dreamcast look incredibly ugly. I mean I have played nes with the rf cable on this monitor but I think Nintendo is a different machine in the sense that it gives it a nice retro look. Don't think for 3d graphics that an rf cable will look good with this monitor. :mrgreen:

You could get a composite to hdmi upscaler