VMU help

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dostuff
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Alien Front, Quake3, Starlancer, NFL2K1, Daytona .Got my Pi online 3/7/2017

VMU help

Post by Dostuff »

Today I tried to download some VMU saves from dreampipe using official Planetweb 3.0 and XPD 2.6. Both attempts failed. I was certain to have enough memory on the cards. I am also using DreamPie . Not sure if the problem is on my end or Dreampipe. I remember downloading saves from another website without any problems. However; I cant remember the name of that site . If you know of an alternative site, that would be awesome.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Re: VMU help

Post by mistamontiel »

The VMU CD/BACKUP Dream On Edition by El Bucanero has more saves on that disc that anything I can say

Dream Explorer/VMU Tool too is a essential disc and the site has saves for DL (but the site is probably too complex for the old browsers) and Gamefaqs too I thinks I DL'd some save there

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: VMU help

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Dream Explorer also has saves on the disc, so try that if you have Dream Explorer.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs