Jump Pack, Vibration Pack, Puru Puru Pack and dualshock ps2 all on Sega Dreamcast.

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

aldair
Metallic

Jump Pack, Vibration Pack, Puru Puru Pack and dualshock ps2 all on Sega Dreamcast.

Post#1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Dakangel
letterbomb

Re: Jump Pack, Vibration Pack, Puru Puru Pack and dualshock ps2 all on Sega Dreamcast.

Post#2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:12 am

I remember those adaptors back in the day, the total control 2 and total control plus ,both for psx/ps2.

I don't know why you conect an ac adaptor , the console itself is capable to supply 5v for the rumble motors.

Or is a completely new adaptor Made by you?

aldair
Metallic

Re: Jump Pack, Vibration Pack, Puru Puru Pack and dualshock ps2 all on Sega Dreamcast.

Post#3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:37 am

Dakangel wrote:I remember those adaptors back in the day, the total control 2 and total control plus ,both for psx/ps2.

I don't know why you conect an ac adaptor , the console itself is capable to supply 5v for the rumble motors.

Or is a completely new adaptor Made by you?

5 volts is not enough for the vibration of the ps2 control which uses 9 volts for its full vibration.
If you see the video well you will see the ps2 control vibrating strongly with 12 volts. The jump pack doesn't vibrate like that!
If you have this adapter with input for 12 volts will have full vibration now!

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#4 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:19 am

Well done :-)