GDEmu clone noob questions

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

babel116
noob

GDEmu clone noob questions

Post#1 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:47 pm

hello everyone. I recently got a gdemu clone, clearly I didn't do enough research before pulling the trigger. can anyone point me in the direction of an older version of gdmenu or if there is a list of known working loaders.

thanks for any assistance.

XVO
undertow

Re: GDEmu clone noob questions

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:02 pm

What's wrong with the menu?

butoia
rebel

Post#3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:00 pm

babel116 wrote:hello everyone. I recently got a gdemu clone, clearly I didn't do enough research before pulling the trigger. can anyone point me in the direction of an older version of gdmenu or if there is a list of known working loaders.

thanks for any assistance.

Can you describe your problem?

NightBreeze
fire

Post#4 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 am

Use GDMenu 0.6, if it isn't working then it could be that the SD card is bad or not formatted so that the GDEMU will accept it, please give more details about your issue, what SD card you're using, and how you formatted it.

maciver6969
noob

Post#5 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:24 pm

One of the most common issues is not making sure the sd card is in Fat32 if it is over a certain size.

jolk
shadow

Post#6 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:54 am

If you are having trouble with setting up your sd card, you can look up Madsheeps SD CARD MAKER for GDEmu. I wouldn't dare to do it manually

brunovieira90
minority

Post#7 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Hi!
I would like to ask, what problems have so far been encountered with gdemu 5.15b?
is it incompatible or has bugs in a specific game?