GDEMU CLONE 5.15B and firmware update 5.20

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

megavolt85
Developer

Re: GDEMU CLONE 5.15B and firmware update 5.20

Post#41 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:09 am

brunovieira90 wrote:It was just maybe, since there are clones with version 5.5 indication which are actually 5.15 (obviously the information in the clone product is not completely accurate)

just version 5.15 indicated on the board is an error
5.5 is the version of the board and it is it that is indicated on the board of the original GDEMU
the firmware version is never indicated on the board

as for EVERDRIVE on Ali there are many different clones, but they all use the same firmware

brunovieira90
minority

Post#42 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:41 am

megavolt85 wrote:
brunovieira90 wrote:It was just maybe, since there are clones with version 5.5 indication which are actually 5.15 (obviously the information in the clone product is not completely accurate)

just version 5.15 indicated on the board is an error
5.5 is the version of the board and it is it that is indicated on the board of the original GDEMU
the firmware version is never indicated on the board

as for EVERDRIVE on Ali there are many different clones, but they all use the same firmware

yes that's what i said about the everdrives. that despite such a long time no new products were made with a new firmware version, and that following this pattern, the gdemu clone should remain in version 5.15.however it costs nothing to examine those who have more recent cards if there really was any change lol.I know the chances are remote, but ...despite the firmware that the clone was based on being very mature, the 3 games that suffer from bugs in it discouraged me from purchasing one per hour

megavolt85
Developer

Post#43 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:37 am

ZaniyahDiaz wrote:I wish I could find the problem as soon as possible and update it to version 5.20.

what do you expect from the update?
I have the official GDEMU, but I don't want to update it because it doesn't make sense.