DreamCast Media Center FAQ (Make your own)

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

FlorreW
Animated Violence

DreamCast Media Center FAQ (Make your own)

Post#1 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:22 am

Hi everyone !

I thought some people might be interested in how to make your own "Themes" in Dcmc.

discpreview.jpg

This application is really nice and will give us the possibility to make really neat Emulation compilations , Bor Compilations , even Movie compilations in the future (as for now we can only watch movie clips but that might be fixed in the future) , Picture compilations etc etc.

The FAQ is to be found in my discord , ill hope we will se some nice cdi discs with nice compilations in the future.
(When writing this i realise i forgot to add - how to burn the dcmc / make a cdi , and how to make a Disc preview for the GDEMU , ill do that right ahed after i posted this , will be available latest 5th of odctober.

https://discord.gg/UUuaVqN

Enjoy friends :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DreamCast Media Center FAQ (Make your own)

Post#2 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:51 am

Wow this is nice :) I will be updating emulators to load back and forth no reboot so people can chose which kinda like a plugin even other apps..

I have so far zx4all,atarist,amiga,snes More to come i will add my own like dreambor dreamneo dreammidi radquake racedc custom etc..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DreamCast Media Center FAQ (Make your own)

Post#3 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:33 pm

Bump if you join this up there shows how to use this projects how to mod it and new releases :) Can also go over to mine which i release things as i do them never on the forum as such as it's bleeding edge testing