So my Dreampi 3 kit just arrived today and it's been a tricky bugger to set up. I thought that I should share all of my steps so that you can tell what I did wrong.
1. Plug the usb modem into dreampi
2. Plug line voltage inducer from dreampi modem into Dreamcast modem
3. plug in hdmi cable from Dreampi to tv
4. Plug in usb keyboard
5. plug in power supply
6. Turn on tv and switch to hdmi 3 (or whatever port I plug the cord into)
7. For 'login' type in 'pi'
8. for password type in 'raspberry'
9. type sudo wificonfig
10. Type 3 (Add network)
11. Select 'secured'
12. Type in wifi network name
12. type in wifi network password
13. Type y
14. Type 'sudo reboot'
15. Switch over to the dreamcast with my copy of web browser 2.0 inserted (Due note that my modem only has one LED lit up)
16. Select internet settings (Or something close to that. It's the symbol in the top left of options)
17. Select Real Name and type my real name
18. Select login id and type in Dream
19. Select Login Password and type Dreamcast
20. Select Phone Number and type 111-1111
21. Set primary and secondary DNS to 0's
22. Select 'Save'
23. Select 'Connect'
24. Receive the error saying that there is no dial tone. Also my modem only has one led lit up.
Any help would be appreciated.