SFD - Dreamcast Movie Encoding [Help!]

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

EagleEye559
noob

SFD - Dreamcast Movie Encoding [Help!]

Post#1 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:57 am

Hello there,

I've been working with the "SEGA Dreamcast Movie Creator" tool posted by "SWAT", in an attempt to re-encode SFD movie files, and I've been running into a few issues I wanted to troubleshoot.

Since the tool uses MPEG-1 format, I have a test file ready, originally converted from a 640x480 avi file.:
Test Video: MPEG1 Video 352x240 (880:657) 29.97fps 1152kbps

When attempting to encode into sfd, or m1v for testing, I get the following error message:

Does anyone know where I am going wrong? Or have any troubleshooting tips I can try to isolate the cause of the issue?

Many thanks!

aldair
Metallic

Re: SFD - Dreamcast Movie Encoding [Help!]

Post#2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm

EagleEye559 wrote:Hello there,

I've been working with the "SEGA Dreamcast Movie Creator" tool posted by "SWAT", in an attempt to re-encode SFD movie files, and I've been running into a few issues I wanted to troubleshoot.

Since the tool uses MPEG-1 format, I have a test file ready, originally converted from a 640x480 avi file.:
Test Video: MPEG1 Video 352x240 (880:657) 29.97fps 1152kbps

When attempting to encode into sfd, or m1v for testing, I get the following error message:

Does anyone know where I am going wrong? Or have any troubleshooting tips I can try to isolate the cause of the issue?

Many thanks!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g0ygb7ejxgqmxkl/DreamcastMovieCreator_CRI_Ver._1.02.7z/file

SEGA Dreamcast Movie Creator from SWAT never worked for me.