service request - USB gdrom

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

BloodBrother
core

service request - USB gdrom

Post#1 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:31 am

Hi all, been a while since I've perused the site, I hope y'all have been well.
About a year ago I purchased a USB gdrom off of OfferUp. The fellow couldn't figure it out and I bought it for a steal. Trouble is, I'm not much more computer literate (I don't even own one currently, other than this damned phone I'm glued to all the time), and I couldn't figure it out myself. I know about the "time bomb code" or what have you, and tried implementing that fix myself, but I couldn't get it working.
I was hoping to see if anyone would take this up for me, and get it up and running, as well as loading it up with all of the games I own ( would send pics of my meager collection). I'd like to play Intrepid Izzy w/o opening it, since I (WE) waited (HOW LONG DID WE WAIT FOR THIS, 4+ YEARS?!) forever for it to come out. (Not a jab at you Roel and company!) All that being said, I hope this is hunky dory asking this, that it isn't against any forum rules. If you feel up to it, message me with a price, and I'll let you know when I can get it sent to you. Thank you all for your time :idea:
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

BloodBrother
core

Re: service request - USB gdrom

Post#2 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:17 am

Hey y'all. I'm bumping this to see if I have anyone bite at my offer/need of help, before I try asking the Subreddit. Reason being, I'd feel more comfortable having someone here do it, than the outer wilds of the net, like Reddit. I like this site, and would rather blindly trust a stranger here than a stranger there. Please please, and Thank you.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.