ISO Loader (Latest Version)

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

nowloading
shadow

ISO Loader (Latest Version)

Post#1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:42 am

The laser seems to be acting up on my DC and stopped the thing from powering on, I took the disc drive off and powered on and stayed on. Anyway, I remembered that I had a pre-installed Chinese Dreamshell adapter with HDD drive and pre-installed mobo bios upgrade laying around. However when I swapped it in I got nothing. Did I fry the mobo already? Its a VA1 board and my PSU is from a VA0. Should have tested this thing over a year ago.

UPDATE: It was the Power Supply cant mix and match VA1 and VA0 I guess.
Shoot me a PM if you have personalized requests and we can work something out.

nowloading
shadow

Re: ISO Loader (Latest Version)

Post#2 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:54 pm

Now that I have everything working I wanted to load some Atomiswave games but they don't seem to work on ISO Loader 0.6.0.

Can someone upload the latest ISO Loader? DCswat has sign up issues right now.

Also, can I just drop the files in the DS folder? My bios is flashed.
Shoot me a PM if you have personalized requests and we can work something out.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: ISO Loader (Latest Version)

Post#3 » Thu May 12, 2022 8:56 am

Probably a bad memory set look closely and if I remember well, you to choose OS homebrew but not sure.
I advise you to download from dc-sawt forum the iso loader 0.6.1_gcc7.1
It's the same than 0.6.0 but repack with newest compiler and the loader is smaller so a little better for cdda.
There is no last perfect loader yet, you have to switch between 0.6.1_gcc7.1, 0.7.X b1, 0.6.11 and 0.6.14_se, each one has its strength and weak.