TrickStyle game crashes on title screen with multiple images

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ElApagaLuces
Fancy Pants Admin

TrickStyle game crashes on title screen with multiple images

Post by ElApagaLuces »

Hi, i have a weired issue with the game TrickStyle

Pretty much what the title says, not matter what, the game boots fine until the title screen but then the press start prompt text is missing and if i press start the game crashes, i tried multiple images from different pages even from PAL and NTSC regions and still crashes in that very screen, it happens on both the emulator Flycast and a burned copy i have in real hardware, idk what is wrong but i swear i can't play this game at all

Apparently, there is a working image in this forum but when i want to enter the page where it is posted it says im not authorized so i ask here, thanks and merry xmas :lol: :lol:
Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Re: TrickStyle game crashes on title screen with multiple images

Post by Ryo_Hazuki »

You have to post at least 5 times to access the download files. There is also the Darius Saturn forum, where you have the .cdi file with edited music, this file works very well with emulators and on real hardware. File edited by Shindougo, one of the great wizards of the Dreamcast scene.
ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post by ShindouGo »

ElApagaLuces wrote:Hi, i have a weired issue with the game TrickStyle

Pretty much what the title says, not matter what, the game boots fine until the title screen but then the press start prompt text is missing and if i press start the game crashes, i tried multiple images from different pages even from PAL and NTSC regions and still crashes in that very screen, it happens on both the emulator Flycast and a burned copy i have in real hardware, idk what is wrong but i swear i can't play this game at all

Apparently, there is a working image in this forum but when i want to enter the page where it is posted it says im not authorized so i ask here, thanks and merry xmas :lol: :lol:
I think you have to change the console language to English for it to work if I remember correctly
ElApagaLuces
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by ElApagaLuces »

ShindouGo wrote:
ElApagaLuces wrote:Hi, i have a weired issue with the game TrickStyle

I think you have to change the console language to English for it to work if I remember correctly
It finally worked! so it was that, my dreamcast bios was set to Spanish while the emulator one was in Japanese, changed it to english and now the game works fine, thanks! i finally can play it