Tomb Raider Revelations

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Presbytier
rebel

Tomb Raider Revelations

Post#1 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:33 pm

I have two Dreamcasts in excellent working condition; I can play any game on either console with no problem whatsoever except for Tomb Raider Revelations. I have tried two copies of the game as well as the demo on the Sega generator vol. 2 disk to no avail. Any one have any ideas?
“Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.” Guybrush Threepwood

segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Re: Tomb Raider Revelations

Post#2 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:08 am

Try removing the Puru-Puru (vibrator) before booting the game.

sverige-warrior
core

Post#3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:58 am

Those games do not work with third party jump packs
what can you tell me about that day the snow turned to rain?

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#4 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:26 am

I have had that problem with a few third party jump packs. SomE better then others. I have a cheap red jump pack and it will lock up demolition racer also. Take the jump pack out and the game works.

gjb1985
drunken sailor

Post#5 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:48 am

Presbytier wrote:I have two Dreamcasts in excellent working condition; I can play any game on either console with no problem whatsoever except for Tomb Raider Revelations. I have tried two copies of the game as well as the demo on the Sega generator vol. 2 disk to no avail. Any one have any ideas?

believe it or not some games don't work on some dreamcasts with vga. very weird. I have tomb raider last revelation not working through vga on one dreamcast and working on another. I also have 2 metropolis street racer copies, of which one always works on vga on any dreamcast and the other on none (after intro screen). very weird.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#6 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:15 pm

epic bumps in this thread.