Special Announcement On The Future Of SEGANEWSWIRE.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Favrenation
Outrun

Re: Special Announcement On The Future Of SEGANEWSWIRE.

Post#11 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:59 pm

I love how its called Segaleaks lol. Sega could have had spammers on their forums that have seen their site. But it is very suspicious.
PS2 Online Gaming

Pac-Man
lithium

Post#12 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 am

Captain Dreamcast wrote:Whoa, that's seriously sad to hear. :cry:

But why did SEGA SAMMY care so much about these rumours anyway? Seriously, deleting a whole site just because of speculations? Valid rumours or not, isn't that a BIT extreme? Way to go Sega, kicking the people still loyal to your hardware division.

Well, I hope you'll be able to rebuild the site. SNW was like... WikiLeaks just for Sega stuff after all!

Yeah. Sorry to say, but SNW wasn't taken seriously. There was too much trolls and too much hoax.

I guess SNW did find something real. That's the only reason to SEGA SAMMY care about.

MrSega

Post#13 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Pac-Man wrote:
Captain Dreamcast wrote:Whoa, that's seriously sad to hear. :cry:

But why did SEGA SAMMY care so much about these rumours anyway? Seriously, deleting a whole site just because of speculations? Valid rumours or not, isn't that a BIT extreme? Way to go Sega, kicking the people still loyal to your hardware division.

Well, I hope you'll be able to rebuild the site. SNW was like... WikiLeaks just for Sega stuff after all!

Yeah. Sorry to say, but SNW wasn't taken seriously. There was too much trolls and too much hoax.

I guess SNW did find something real. That's the only reason to SEGA SAMMY care about.

I know. But it looks like with SEGALeaks, they've learned thier lesson.

Thier articles are sounding less vague and alot more interesting.

BTW, I located Haneda.

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#14 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:29 pm

BrianHolzhauerFGN wrote:We're back!

http://segaleaks.wordpress.com/

Whoops.jpg
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post#15 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Its about time that site got shut down. It was a joke, nothing could b taken seriously. But this new site looks a little more polished and little more reliable. We shall see if it lasts and has legit sources.

MrSega

Post#16 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:56 pm

SegaLeaks is starting to show lots of promise as a legit specultive source.

They have now set up a moderation team to approve comments on thier blog,they have really interesting theories worth talking about, there no random content or racy nude photos of women,thier reports are more specific now and they now present actual links thier sources.

I'm starting to believe them now. Let's see if NEPTUNE/SEGADRIVE comes to light.

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post#17 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 am

Yea who knows if its true, it could be just another lie that they are posting to keep our minds interested. Its pretty interesting about the whole ray tracing thing. But we shall see. If they continue to change their stories than i won't believe them. I need concrete evidence.