here ye, oh here ye

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MistaBuck
letterbomb

here ye, oh here ye

Post#1 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm

gods of vidya, here my prayer.

with thine mighty joystick of infinite extra lives,
Cast upon the creator known as Sega,
the power of a new console.

layest upon us the gift of Sonic and Shenmue.
Give us thine HD Graphics.
beholdeth thine online play.
tho shall be most pleased.

If thine caneth smite Sony with ye Hacketh,
doth can bless Sega with the strength of hundreds of ye horses?
and thy power of ye olde first party developer?
I begeth upon thee

maketh Sega a neweth legend

gods of vidya, here my prayer.

Natural Harmonia Gropius

MistaBuck
letterbomb

Re: here ye, oh here ye

Post#2 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm

excerpt from The book of Naka, section 4
Natural Harmonia Gropius

HowlingFear
fire

Post#3 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Amen.

MrSega

Post#4 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

Believe me my SEGA brothers and sisters. I litterally fasted 3 years for SEGA to make another console. From February 2006 to Janaury 2009, I avoided games altogether old and new. I didn't touch my NES,Dreamcast and Saturn for 3 years. This is why I dot not know about Knuckles new courted maiden(girlfriend) Shade The Echnida from Sonic Cronicles.

Ye prayer shall be anwsered in 2012. As SEGA of Japan has vowed not to make alliance with Nintendo Wii U and as SEGA halt boxed support for enemies and will pay tribute to Sony,Nintendo,Mircosoft no more.

Rise O Super System/NEPTUNE, Rise!

WildCard
Beats of Rage

Post#5 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Wasn't the Neptune the scrapped stand-alone 32X ?

SegaNews
fragger

Post#6 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

WildCard wrote:Wasn't the Neptune the scrapped stand-alone 32X ?

Neptune was the name for the 32x, Genesis 2 in 1 console! It is rumored they are re using the name though!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

MrSega

Post#7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm

WildCard wrote:Wasn't the Neptune the scrapped stand-alone 32X ?

The "SEGA NEPTUNE" was a name that SEGA trademark that they were going to use for the stand alone version of MARS/32X, since SEGA of Japan was not involved in its development, its a codename for the SEGADRIVE console variant Super System.

Sega Of America came up with the 32X concept not SEGA of Japan. Both 32X and Saturn were being developed at the same time in 1993. Except SOJ developed "Aurora" and SOA developed "MARS".SEGA of America had no idea the Saturn was being made and SEGA of Japan was completely unaware of the 32X.

Also in case your wondering about SEGA JUPITER, it was actually unrelated to Saturn. SEGA of Japan had briefly worked on it as the Mega Drive successor in 1992 codenamed "GigaDrive" a 2D only System 32 based cartridge console. The reason why the trademark was filed in 1994 and abandoned shortly is because SOJ had planned on using it as a vaporware system in North America and Europe in advance of SATURN but since 32X was revealed, SOJ had to scrap Jupiter but warned SOA not to release 32X and that it was BAD marketing idea. SOA disobeyed.

Return to “Rumors/Speculation”