First Details On New Sega Console GPU To Arrive NEXT MONTH!

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SegaNews
fragger

Re: First Details On New Sega Console GPU To Arrive NEXT MON

Post#11 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

@MrSega - The Dreamcast was far superior to what we saw, yet developers never used the full power of the system! If we waited 2-3 years, the graphics would of been as good as the original Xbox's!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

Egregore
core

Post#12 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Quote from Sega's facebook page: "Ian - we're not making a console :P - happy? I suspect not, but since we've been pretty open and honest about being in software, sometimes it seems a bit redundant to say we aren't making a new console in every thread..."

July 21 at 5:14am

MrSega

Post#13 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm

AlecRob wrote:Quote from Sega's facebook page: "Ian - we're not making a console :P - happy? I suspect not, but since we've been pretty open and honest about being in software, sometimes it seems a bit redundant to say we aren't making a new console in every thread..."

July 21 at 5:14am

So what else is new?This is typical of SEGA of America and SEGA Forums. Its thier job to flat out deny it and kill speculation. Why do you think they persecute and ban people on thier forums just for speculating?Even if they were right, they still would allow people the freedom to speculate, regaurdless. But since SEGA doesn't want any rumor of any kind leaked out, they persecute people for speculating. :lol:

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#14 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

MrSega wrote:So what else is new?This is typical of SEGA of America and SEGA Forums. Its thier job to flat out deny it and kill speculation. Why do you think they persecute and ban people on thier forums just for speculating?Even if they were right, they still would allow people the freedom to speculate, regaurdless. But since SEGA doesn't want any rumor of any kind leaked out, they persecute people for speculating.

Lol he's right there. :lol: A sega console coming out or not the sega forums will always be against any new sega hardware speculation. :?

Also glad to finally be a member of Dreamcast talk :D

SegaNews
fragger

Post#15 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 pm

@Mephiles550 - Welcome to the forum!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#16 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 pm

SegaNews wrote:@Mephiles550 - Welcome to the forum!

TY glad to be hear :)

I've been listening to these "Sega console rumors" since segaleak's! I've never seen Seganewswire though. Most of these rumors are pretty unconvincing and I usually never believed anything brian or zach say. Sometimes Heneda's rumors catch my attention though.

MrSega

Post#17 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm

SegaNews wrote:@Mephiles550 - Welcome to the forum!

I'll second that!Welcome Mephiles to DC Talk!

Mephiles550
letterbomb

Post#18 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 pm

TY again :lol:

MrSega

Post#19 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am

@Mephiles550. Mr. Morris no longer runs a blog. He and the FGN staff are registered here, laying low until they decide to join an underground game site. Any blog claiming to be Zach Morris is a hoax. Totally fake.

I already grilled Zachary Morris about his crediblity issues with FGNOnline and SEGANEWSWIRE and he has told me he understands that his credibilty has been shot and is working to improve it. He even has said he is looking for more credible sources.

Altough, SegaLeaks seemed like the most credible of the incarnations.