new kidspad update

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012
craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind
Posts: 320

Re: new kidspad update

Post#451 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

everynewday84 wrote:
MrSega wrote:
Well, we are getting somewhere. The logo does look slightly different.


Cool!

hay mr sega why does the kids pad say SUSPENSION LETTER - MAILED
1/5/2012
http://www.trademarkia.com/kids-pad-85264286.html on this 1 but the othe 1 says http://www.trademarkia.com/kidspad-85249514.html FINAL REFUSAL - MAILED
1/5/2012
Estimated Response Deadline: 7/5/2012
just wondring

MrSega

Re: new kidspad update

Post#452 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm

@Trufis. The trademark is being reassed & retooled. The suspension letter indicates the applicant must submit a new trademark with a different name & the same description.

In other words: SEGA has chosen a different name for the tablet.

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind
Posts: 320

Re: new kidspad update

Post#453 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 am

MrSega wrote:@Trufis. The trademark is being reassed & retooled. The suspension letter indicates the applicant must submit a new trademark with a different name & the same description.

In other words: SEGA has chosen a different name for the tablet.

lol how do u start a new topic on here i for get let me no a gen any way i hope this is not tru http://www.tssznews.com/2012/01/27/sega ... l-marines/

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind
Posts: 320

Re: new kidspad update

Post#454 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 am

MrSega wrote:
SegaNews wrote:
SEGA-TUDE wrote:wheres seganews? haven't seen him around in a white.

Miss me? :D
And well, Kidspad & apple is probably a no. But Sega would probably make their own OS, or use a Linux based one if Kidspad is real.


Hmm, that sounds interesting.

going back to theis do u think sega will make a os for the kids pad with orbi?

is this ant thing http://www.patentgenius.com/patent/D641048.html July 5, 2011
what a bout any thing i seed here angthing or no
Last edited by craziestrufis on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stu
Feet of Fury
Posts: 578

Re: new kidspad update

Post#455 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 am

craziestrufis wrote: lol how do u start a new topic on here i for get let me no a gen any way i hope this is not tru http://www.tssznews.com/2012/01/27/sega ... l-marines/



Quote from that article:

"After some confusion, Sega has confirmed that the long-awaited Aliens: Colonial Marines has been delayed until fall of this year. Sega, in a statement released to Game Informer, had this to say about the delay:

Aliens: Colonial Marines is a process of creativity and invention and those don’t necessarily follow the structure of an assembly line…We prefer to have the creative discovery shape that blueprint because our goal is to make a great game, and we are prioritizing this goal over the previously targeted date."

Looks like it will be out Fall 2012, funny I thought MrSega was claiming that Sega would be ceasing all 3rd party boxed games by the end of March 2012. Likely a launch day release for the Wii U too. Ah well too bad MrSega, looks like you better revise your date, maybe try 2013! :lol: :lol:

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind
Posts: 320

Re: new kidspad update

Post#456 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 am

stu wrote:
craziestrufis wrote: lol how do u start a new topic on here i for get let me no a gen any way i hope this is not tru http://www.tssznews.com/2012/01/27/sega ... l-marines/



Quote from that article:

"After some confusion, Sega has confirmed that the long-awaited Aliens: Colonial Marines has been delayed until fall of this year. Sega, in a statement released to Game Informer, had this to say about the delay:

Aliens: Colonial Marines is a process of creativity and invention and those don’t necessarily follow the structure of an assembly line…We prefer to have the creative discovery shape that blueprint because our goal is to make a great game, and we are prioritizing this goal over the previously targeted date."

Looks like it will be out Fall 2012, funny I thought MrSega was claiming that Sega would be ceasing all 3rd party boxed games by the end of March 2012. Likely a launch day release for the Wii U too. Ah well too bad MrSega, looks like you better revise your date, maybe try 2013! :lol: :lol:


maby sega is going to bring out the kidspad first then the game systom later but i do hope its not tru

MrSega

Re: new kidspad update

Post#457 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 pm

@Trufis. stu is making piss poor assumptions for the sole purpose of trolling. The delay is actually BAD news for software fans.

I have heard that Gearbox was given specific orders by SEGA of Japan to postpone the title once again & has been given 2 ultimatiums: 1. Either reformat the entire project into an entire digital multiplatform title. 2. The project MAY be cancelled altogether.

Gearbox has until April to decide. If no news is released by then, that means the project may have been scrapped. From April, Gearbox would have 6 months to complete the game.

Keep in mind, this title has been in development since 2008 & has been delayed multiple times. When a game has been in development that long & keeps getting delayed, that's a bad sign that the game may never see light of day.

Hiryosuke
Dead House
Posts: 376

Re: new kidspad update

Post#458 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Oh no...another duke nukem forever...

stu
Feet of Fury
Posts: 578

Re: new kidspad update

Post#459 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 pm

MrSega wrote:@Trufis. stu is making piss poor assumptions for the sole purpose of trolling. The delay is actually BAD news for software fans.

I have heard that Gearbox was given specific orders by SEGA of Japan to postpone the title once again & has been given 2 ultimatiums: 1. Either reformat the entire project into an entire digital multiplatform title. 2. The project MAY be cancelled altogether.

Gearbox has until April to decide. If no news is released by then, that means the project may have been scrapped. From April, Gearbox would have 6 months to complete the game.

Keep in mind, this title has been in development since 2008 & has been delayed multiple times. When a game has been in development that long & keeps getting delayed, that's a bad sign that the game may never see light of day.



:roll: Really? Hmm I can't remember reading anything in the mainstream press about that. Whats your source?? :?:

Ohhh Riiight this is coming from your special "Military Top Secret" deep cover operative that you have within Sega. Uh HUH riiight ;) :lol: :lol:

Sounds like BS to me tbh....

MrSega

Re: new kidspad update

Post#460 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Hiryosuke wrote:Oh no...another duke nukem forever...


Tell me about it.


I mean seriously, the game has already missed 3 different fiscal years. Knowing SEGA that they never take more than 2 years on any title big or not, it sounds like there's clearly retooling & reconcepting going on and for a game like this one, the more delays lead further & further toward CANCELLATION.


SEGA isn't stupid. They know this title wouldn't fare well as a regular title during the holiday season.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rumors/Speculation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users