All Signs Point Towards E3.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Re: All Signs Point Towards E3.

Post#11 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Logic wrote:If it's too good to be true, It probably is.

Seeing as all the objects labeled as "evidence" have failed on similar grounds and predictions, I predict E3 will be silent about this. The Finalized Wii-U will be the hardware centric deal of the show, followed by launch titles, demos, price, and ending with any IP's announced or updated for the respective platforms, regardless of other hardware.

As well as the public unveiling of Xbox Durango.

Personally, I'm more interested in this new "Orbi" brand. I find that more facinating to talk about than speculating on what SEGA may or may not reveal at E3.

everynewday84
Nemesis

Re: All Signs Point Towards E3.

Post#12 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 am

AlecRob wrote:
elmagicochrisg wrote:Why don't you just keep your fucking rumours in one fucking ongoing thread instead of fucking making a new fucking thread every fucking five seconds you stupid fucking cunts !!! I've had it with all your spam rumours !!! And before the mods remove this post, think about it. I'm not the only one annoyed by this constant spamming. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I agree, I think we should put all discussion about arcade hardware and tablets on hold for now and simply focus on making since of what orbi exactly is. After all, there really hasn't been many further updates and evidence for any arcade hardware or tablet as far as I know, so there is no point in continuing to talk about it.

Well, he didn't/couldn't correct you. I'm with you guys. There's a finite number of hours in a day and I'm thinking all these speculation efforts here (at least the ones I've seen) are in vain.

Here's what I see: juvenile arguments

Here's what I suggest: those of you who are more grounded in reality should avoid this forum all together :lol:
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.