Test Drive V-Rally 2 Stage Contest

This forum is for Official Dreamcast Talk Game Contests. All discussion of game contests should be done here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Impulse
Admin

Test Drive V-Rally 2 Stage Contest

Post#1 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 am

This will be a unique 2 stage contest. Prepare to get involved and have some fun. Even if you don't like racers, there is still fun to be had in this contest. Bring your creativity to the table!

First Stage of the Contest:

Design your own Test Drive V-Rally track by using the Track Editor.

Ways to get the track file on the web (you will need online access on your Dreamcast for the first 2):

This may be a very lengthy contest. I want to give everyone enough time to make a nice track and get it uploaded. Stage 1 end date will be posted later.

After the end date for Stage 1 has passed I will attempt to compile all track files on one simple to access page where they can be easily downloaded. Each track will then be voted on to determine the winner of the best custom track.

Second stage of the contest:

Attempt to achieve the best time on the winning track. Provide photographic proof of your track time. More details for stage 2 will be provided at the close of Stage 1.
-Impulse

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Re: Test Drive V-Rally 2 Stage Contest

Post#2 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Here's a track I made a while back. FYI I named it "Test" so make sure you don't overwrite a file you already have on your vmu if its named the same.
Attachments
TDVRALLY_T00.rar
(1.73 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
Regards,
brourke228

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:56 am

sounds awesome, I can't remember the last time I played 4x4 evo, might have to have a look at the track editor this weekend and see what I can come up with!
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

Impulse
Admin

Post#4 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 am

Wow, 4 years later I remember this... haha. I never uploaded my track, what a dingus me is.

Anyone else end up playing around with the track editor?
-Impulse

PSO
dark night

Post#5 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:01 am

Impulse wrote:Wow, 4 years later I remember this... haha. I never uploaded my track, what a dingus me is.

Anyone else end up playing around with the track editor?

You did say it would be a lengthly contest :mrgreen: