Hydra Castle Labyrinth Homebrew port [WIP]

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderator: VasiliyRS

FlorreW
Anarki

Re: Hydra Castle Labyrinth Homebrew port [WIP]

Post#11 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Thank you very much !

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

I finally was able to play it today and the port looks to be working perfect, i have not made it too far (it is not easy game) but everything is looking good: sounds, controls, saving to vmu (even vmu save file has its own icon!), no problems at all. Thanks guys!

seadart
lithium

Post#13 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:09 am

Just downloaded the port yesterday. The music and saving works. I made it to the Dodo's Den and noticed some white-out squares on one of the screens that I assuming are glitched since they do not match up with the rest of the screen. Does anyone know the controls for the Dreamcast's version? I cannot use sub-weapons such as the axe and cannot fully access the menu.

Edit: I decided to quit playing the Dreamcast version after defeating the Dodo when I realized that you cannot use sub-weapons in it after obtaining the silver bolt. Also the game would occasionally spawn glitched screens and crash. I hope work on the port continues, until then I will enjoy this little gem on the pc.

Ian Micheal
Crazy Taxi!

Post#14 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Very Nice i tryed it out.. Good work
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVCRA ... whHyKp6OsA my youtube channel of my projects running

fafadou
dark night

Post#15 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:48 am

Same thing I didn't find how to use sub weapon...

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#16 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 am

I haven't downloaded this version, but I played it on my modded OG Xbox like a year or 2 ago when my DC's were both out of commission. This is a great game for damn sure. Wish we had more homebrew like this. I for one love 2D platformers on the DC despite the system being way more powerful. Volgar the Viking and Cave Story are my top 2 favorites as far as free homebrew is concerned. Indies are different and I am not counting those.

fafadou
dark night

Post#17 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:55 am

Yeah very agree with you.

Hope gameblabla can fix it for a perfect release because can't finish it at now...