Neuroacid's cbloader 0.1 codebreaker cdi

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

natr0n
shadow

Re: Neuroacid's cbloader 0.1 codebreaker cdi

Post#21 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:58 pm

MoeFoh wrote:
natr0n wrote:
MoeFoh wrote:
Are you using a WingmanSD?

Yes, with a wired 360 controller. I'm guessing thats the issue ?

It might be. Also, make sure you are using this version of Code Breaker updated by megavolt85: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vajmss32 ... U.zip/file

Thanks very much. It works. I just cant use the wingman adapter. DC controller is horrendous.

Is there a way to add new codes ? Like a save or something. I use to make updated code sets long ago for PS2 gameshark.

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#22 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:09 pm

natr0n wrote:
MoeFoh wrote:
natr0n wrote:
Yes, with a wired 360 controller. I'm guessing thats the issue ?

It might be. Also, make sure you are using this version of Code Breaker updated by megavolt85: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vajmss32 ... U.zip/file

Thanks very much. It works. I just cant use the wingman adapter. DC controller is horrendous.

Is there a way to add new codes ? Like a save or something. I use to make updated code sets long ago for PS2 gameshark.

Yes. New codes are stored in the inserted VMU. The interface is clumsy, but it does works.

Just as frustrating, the Sega Fishing Rod doesn't work with GDMENU when plugged into Port 1 to allow me to navigate the menu and start games. :o
Last edited by MoeFoh on Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

TapamN
letterbomb

Post#23 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:58 am

I tried to save a Codebreaker code to my VMU last month, and it corrupted the FAT. I had in-progress saves of a game I was playing (E.G.G., 9 hours in) on there that I could have lost, but I managed to recover my saves by dumping the VMU to my PC with VMU Tool and using a hex editor to find and extract the blocks and create a DCI file I could use to get my saves back.

So... be careful with Codebreaker, I guess. Backup your saves.