Ripfire wrote:FlorreW wrote:Looks great ! May i ask , what does demo mean in the title ? Is it like 1 lvl ? Thanks in advance
* 2 players mode
* 8 playable characters (5 from king of dragons, and 3 from knights of the round, wich will be secret in the final version, but for now
they have to be tested, so they are aviable from the start).
* 7 completed stages (after completing the first one, you will be able to choose 2 different paths)
* 14 different enemies (including bosses)
* Two different road to choose from in the beginning (ROAD OF DRAGONS, featuring the King of Dragons chars; ROAD OF
KNIGHTS, featuring the knights of the round chars).
* Multiple paths in each road.
* Multiple endings.
* 47 music tracks.
* 8 playable characters, plus 2 secret chars that you will unlock during the game (if you find the right path Wink)
* Now every character can guard (behind + attack button), plus they all have new special moves (see the HOW TO PLAY
to see the char's list of abilities.), be careful to use them, they consume mp points.
* 31 different enemies
This version is a hybrid version of demo 1, 2, 3 and complete. I am still working on coupling the screens and dialogs from 16.9 to 4.3. I hope to have it available in October ...
@Ian Micheal I didn't know you had that compilation, otherwise I wouldn't do this job
Anthony817 wrote:@Ripfire, do you have a GDEMU? I was thinking, maybe it would be great to have compilation discs made just for optical drive emulators with up to like 4gb images. Since we are not locked to the limitations of 700mb cdr's we could truly have nice compilations now with Ian's menu. I believe 4gb is the hard limit to file size on Fat32 so that is the absolute limit.
Also, do you know if it is possible to port the Guardian Heroes Warpath BOR mod?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users