D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
Ripfire
fire
Posts: 75

D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:50 am

Image


D&D Knights & Dragons is a non-stop action role playing game with endless battles against mythical creatures in a massive action-packed RPG adventure! Battle the Dark Prince & his monsters with a brave army of knights in epic role playing game action. As the Knight Commander, collect powerful heroes, craft armor with rare elements, embark on legendary quests & join a multiplayer guild to protect your kingdom!

CHANGES:
* Fixed some errors
* Now using beta version 6.1 of OpenBOR v3.0 Build 4111 [4432] created by Ian Micheal


Image
Image

User avatar
FlorreW
Anarki
Posts: 98

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#2 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:57 am

Looks great ! May i ask , what does demo mean in the title ? Is it like 1 lvl ? Thanks in advance

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Vagabond
Posts: 721
Contact:

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#3 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:03 am

Here is example using openbor beta 6 pc menu system i ported it has both those demo's you did .. i included all your readme's and info in the rar file.. just one CDI with both games using the menu
DND.png


All 8bit pal mod games can be added on one cdr no other menus are needed When you quit from each game it will reboot and you can load the next.


Here is the download link to the cdi packed with winrar no change to your files it just using beta 6 menu mode using beta6 If you look at this cdi rip it you see how to use it built to my bor build no need for modded outside menus. next version i will allow it to be themeable and you can play all sounds and music from it
https://mega.nz/#!a6BQDQgZ!QYMxnkDsSSV0 ... D-Z5G5Ufgc


I put a lot of effort into making the menu work on dreamcast why not use it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVCRA ... whHyKp6OsA my youtube channel of my projects running :)

https://discord.gg/ZHb4rCq discord for my projects :)

https://twitter.com/IanMicheal10 Reach me on twitter:)

User avatar
Ripfire
fire
Posts: 75

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#4 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:26 am

FlorreW wrote:Looks great ! May i ask , what does demo mean in the title ? Is it like 1 lvl ? Thanks in advance


Demo 1

* 2 players mode
* 8 playable characters (5 from king of dragons, and 3 from knights of the round, wich will be secret in the final version, but for now
they have to be tested, so they are aviable from the start).
* 7 completed stages (after completing the first one, you will be able to choose 2 different paths)
* 14 different enemies (including bosses)

Demo 2

* Two different road to choose from in the beginning (ROAD OF DRAGONS, featuring the King of Dragons chars; ROAD OF
KNIGHTS, featuring the knights of the round chars).
* Multiple paths in each road.
* Multiple endings.
* 47 music tracks.
* 8 playable characters, plus 2 secret chars that you will unlock during the game (if you find the right path Wink)
* Now every character can guard (behind + attack button), plus they all have new special moves (see the HOW TO PLAY
to see the char's list of abilities.), be careful to use them, they consume mp points.
* 31 different enemies

Final Version

This version is a hybrid version of demo 1, 2, 3 and complete. I am still working on coupling the screens and dialogs from 16.9 to 4.3. I hope to have it available in October ...

@Ian Micheal I didn't know you had that compilation, otherwise I wouldn't do this job
Image

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Vagabond
Posts: 721
Contact:

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#5 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:53 am

Ripfire wrote:
FlorreW wrote:Looks great ! May i ask , what does demo mean in the title ? Is it like 1 lvl ? Thanks in advance


Demo 1

* 2 players mode
* 8 playable characters (5 from king of dragons, and 3 from knights of the round, wich will be secret in the final version, but for now
they have to be tested, so they are aviable from the start).
* 7 completed stages (after completing the first one, you will be able to choose 2 different paths)
* 14 different enemies (including bosses)

Demo 2

* Two different road to choose from in the beginning (ROAD OF DRAGONS, featuring the King of Dragons chars; ROAD OF
KNIGHTS, featuring the knights of the round chars).
* Multiple paths in each road.
* Multiple endings.
* 47 music tracks.
* 8 playable characters, plus 2 secret chars that you will unlock during the game (if you find the right path Wink)
* Now every character can guard (behind + attack button), plus they all have new special moves (see the HOW TO PLAY
to see the char's list of abilities.), be careful to use them, they consume mp points.
* 31 different enemies

Final Version

This version is a hybrid version of demo 1, 2, 3 and complete. I am still working on coupling the screens and dialogs from 16.9 to 4.3. I hope to have it available in October ...

@Ian Micheal I didn't know you had that compilation, otherwise I wouldn't do this job



I did not good work i just put it together to show the menu version does work with this :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVCRA ... whHyKp6OsA my youtube channel of my projects running :)

https://discord.gg/ZHb4rCq discord for my projects :)

https://twitter.com/IanMicheal10 Reach me on twitter:)

User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2767

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#6 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:56 pm

@Ripfire, do you have a GDEMU? I was thinking, maybe it would be great to have compilation discs made just for optical drive emulators with up to like 4gb images. Since we are not locked to the limitations of 700mb cdr's we could truly have nice compilations now with Ian's menu. I believe 4gb is the hard limit to file size on Fat32 so that is the absolute limit.

Also, do you know if it is possible to port the Guardian Heroes Warpath BOR mod?

Image

User avatar
Ripfire
fire
Posts: 75

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#7 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Anthony817 wrote:@Ripfire, do you have a GDEMU? I was thinking, maybe it would be great to have compilation discs made just for optical drive emulators with up to like 4gb images. Since we are not locked to the limitations of 700mb cdr's we could truly have nice compilations now with Ian's menu. I believe 4gb is the hard limit to file size on Fat32 so that is the absolute limit.




Anthony817 wrote:, do you know if it is possible to port the Guardian Heroes Warpath BOR mod?



NO
Image

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Vagabond
Posts: 721
Contact:

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#8 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Anthony817 wrote:@Ripfire, do you have a GDEMU? I was thinking, maybe it would be great to have compilation discs made just for optical drive emulators with up to like 4gb images. Since we are not locked to the limitations of 700mb cdr's we could truly have nice compilations now with Ian's menu. I believe 4gb is the hard limit to file size on Fat32 so that is the absolute limit.

Also, do you know if it is possible to port the Guardian Heroes Warpath BOR mod?



Runs out of memory not in it's current form
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVCRA ... whHyKp6OsA my youtube channel of my projects running :)

https://discord.gg/ZHb4rCq discord for my projects :)

https://twitter.com/IanMicheal10 Reach me on twitter:)

User avatar
Anthony817
Shark Patrol
Posts: 2767

Re: D&D: Knights & Dragons (Demo 1 & 2)

Post#9 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Thanks foo testing. Shame it is a great game. I own the port on Xbox of the original game. Really awesome.
Image

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users