FlorreW wrote:Looks great ! May i ask , what does demo mean in the title ? Is it like 1 lvl ? Thanks in advance
* 2 players mode
* 8 playable characters (5 from king of dragons, and 3 from knights of the round, wich will be secret in the final version, but for now
they have to be tested, so they are aviable from the start).
* 7 completed stages (after completing the first one, you will be able to choose 2 different paths)
* 14 different enemies (including bosses)Demo 2
* Two different road to choose from in the beginning (ROAD OF DRAGONS, featuring the King of Dragons chars; ROAD OF
KNIGHTS, featuring the knights of the round chars).
* Multiple paths in each road.
* Multiple endings.
* 47 music tracks.
* 8 playable characters, plus 2 secret chars that you will unlock during the game (if you find the right path Wink)
* Now every character can guard (behind + attack button), plus they all have new special moves (see the HOW TO PLAY
to see the char's list of abilities.), be careful to use them, they consume mp points.
* 31 different enemiesFinal Version
This version is a hybrid version of demo 1, 2, 3 and complete. I am still working on coupling the screens and dialogs from 16.9 to 4.3. I hope to have it available in October ...@Ian Micheal
I didn't know you had that compilation, otherwise I wouldn't do this job