A while back I ordered the Toro from them and enjoying it since.
Now they are offering a custom case for the Dreamcast with a custom fan, power supply and a DCHDMI opening.
- Dreamcase is a New Generation " Metal Shell " For Dreamcast
- Metallic Silver car paint
- No Heat Issues with the GDEMU.
- Easy Installation
- Instruction Manual
- High Quality Product BOX
- Blue Backlight ( Homogeneous )
- Compatible with the GDEMU and DCHDMI
- New Technology DC 12V Mini Power Supply
- Extender PCB for SD-Card
- Game Swap Button for GDEMU
- Compatible with 56K Modem and DreamPİ
- 40MM Silent Fan ( Noctua Supported )
- Not Supporting the original GD-ROM nor USB-GDROM
- Metal Sticker with Serial Number for Each Case
- 12V Adapter is INCLUDED in the package
Now I send them a email because I own a USB-GDROM which is not supported.
Their responds: If your USBGDROM has an inwards USB port, then it should be compatible with it.
My USB-GDROM is inwards so I have pre-ordered the Dreamcase.
The back shows a custom port for the DCHDMI mod which I dont have yet... (searching for someone to do this for me )
For more information about the Dreamcase: https://www.beharbros.com/product-page/dreamcase