GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
aldair
Animated Violence
Posts: 495

GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 pm


Teddy Rogers
noob
Posts: 4

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:29 am

You can get the latest version of this here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYukSR ... sp=sharing

Ted.

mrneo240
Nemesis
Posts: 632

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#3 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Nice

fastpop72
noob
Posts: 1

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#4 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:58 am

Teddy Rogers wrote:You can get the latest version of this here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYukSR ... sp=sharing

Ted.


The file cannot be opened/downloaded because Google recognize it as a virus!

User avatar
RazorX
minority
Posts: 67

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#5 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:33 pm

this app was made by me and the latest version of posting this is v0.9a and you can find it here:
https://segaxtreme.net/threads/release- ... -9a.24531/

User avatar
Beefalo
shadow
Posts: 12

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#6 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Pardon my ignorance, what is this for/what does it do?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the link in the post above.

Hey guys here is a pc app i made to allow you to change the look of the GDMenu theme, This app contains some themes i've made as well as some other people have made and it also contains the following:

GDEMU SD 1.10
GIMP2 Saves (Templates for making your own theme) - Optional
GDEMU Games List Generator (Created By Me Also) - Optional

This app is something i've been posting on the SegaNet discord and have had quite a few people test and has had quite a few updates adding features that were requested and the usual bug fixes and optimisations.

User avatar
RazorX
minority
Posts: 67

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#7 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:13 am

Beefalo wrote:Pardon my ignorance, what is this for/what does it do?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the link in the post above.

Hey guys here is a pc app i made to allow you to change the look of the GDMenu theme, This app contains some themes i've made as well as some other people have made and it also contains the following:

GDEMU SD 1.10
GIMP2 Saves (Templates for making your own theme) - Optional
GDEMU Games List Generator (Created By Me Also) - Optional

This app is something i've been posting on the SegaNet discord and have had quite a few people test and has had quite a few updates adding features that were requested and the usual bug fixes and optimisations.

basically it lets you take your gdemu that will look like this by default:
Image

and allow you to change the look to something like this for example:
Image

titchgamer
shadow
Posts: 8

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#8 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:04 am

RazorX wrote:this app was made by me and the latest version of posting this is v0.9a and you can find it here:
https://segaxtreme.net/threads/release- ... -9a.24531/

Dude thats awesome thanks!

Will try this out later

ncc1701p
noob
Posts: 1

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#9 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:57 pm

This seems neat but google drive tells me to forget it.. as it 'has a virus..

User avatar
deluxux
Metallic
Posts: 828

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Post#10 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Thanks for this app, its really cool!!
I ask kindly for an Atomiswave Theme :)
I had issues running this,I assume it is windows only?, what extra packages do you need for this from a fresh Win7/Win10 install? Mono? .Net?

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nonosto, sagabeat, Skeeter, slivercr