Page 1 of 7

GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 pm
by aldair

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:29 am
by Teddy Rogers
You can get the latest version of this here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYukSR ... sp=sharing

Ted.

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:39 pm
by mrneo240
Nice

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:58 am
by fastpop72
Teddy Rogers wrote:You can get the latest version of this here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYukSR ... sp=sharing

Ted.


The file cannot be opened/downloaded because Google recognize it as a virus!

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:33 pm
by RazorX
this app was made by me and the latest version of posting this is v1.0 and you can find it here:
https://segaxtreme.net/threads/release- ... 1-0.24531/

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:59 pm
by Beefalo
Pardon my ignorance, what is this for/what does it do?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the link in the post above.

Hey guys here is a pc app i made to allow you to change the look of the GDMenu theme, This app contains some themes i've made as well as some other people have made and it also contains the following:

GDEMU SD 1.10
GIMP2 Saves (Templates for making your own theme) - Optional
GDEMU Games List Generator (Created By Me Also) - Optional

This app is something i've been posting on the SegaNet discord and have had quite a few people test and has had quite a few updates adding features that were requested and the usual bug fixes and optimisations.

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:13 am
by RazorX
Beefalo wrote:Pardon my ignorance, what is this for/what does it do?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the link in the post above.

Hey guys here is a pc app i made to allow you to change the look of the GDMenu theme, This app contains some themes i've made as well as some other people have made and it also contains the following:

GDEMU SD 1.10
GIMP2 Saves (Templates for making your own theme) - Optional
GDEMU Games List Generator (Created By Me Also) - Optional

This app is something i've been posting on the SegaNet discord and have had quite a few people test and has had quite a few updates adding features that were requested and the usual bug fixes and optimisations.

basically it lets you take your gdemu that will look like this by default:
Image

and allow you to change the look to something like this for example:
Image

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:04 am
by titchgamer
RazorX wrote:this app was made by me and the latest version of posting this is v0.9a and you can find it here:
https://segaxtreme.net/threads/release- ... -9a.24531/

Dude thats awesome thanks!

Will try this out later

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:57 pm
by ncc1701p
This seems neat but google drive tells me to forget it.. as it 'has a virus..

Re: GDMENU Theme Manager /Dreamcast

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:44 pm
by deluxux
Thanks for this app, its really cool!!
I ask kindly for an Atomiswave Theme :)
I had issues running this,I assume it is windows only?, what extra packages do you need for this from a fresh Win7/Win10 install? Mono? .Net?