Battle Flip Shot NEW AES conversion to Dreamneo download and video

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Battle Flip Shot NEW AES conversion to Dreamneo download and video

Post#1 » Fri May 15, 2020 9:34 am

Brandnew conversion by me for dreamneo cd 1.5 was AES arcade rom now neogeo cd iso
This build only works this game
Video demo on hardware

full review of this cool game thats Kinda like windjammers that i enjoy more :)
https://obscurevideogames.com/2014/02/2 ... o-geo-aes/
flipshot.png

Conclusion: Battle Flip Shot is an amazingly addictive, fast-paced game. It is reminiscent of another Neo Geo AES game I reviewed, Flying Power Disc, although unlike that game, their isn’t as much diversity between characters in Battle Flip Shot. However, compared to Flying Power Disc, I prefer Battle Flip Shot – it’s simply more frantic and ‘non-stop.’ Playing with 2 players is great fun as well, and two players CAN pick the same character, by the way. The challenge of the game can be frustrating at first, but rewarding once you figure out how to play. Trying to beat the game with only the allowed 4 Credits is perfect, and will take time as you perfect your skills.

Winning Quotes: One of the funniest aspects of the game is the ‘winning quotes’ your character delivers after finishing off an opponent. Each character has a specific quote that he or she directs at the other characters (with the exception of the final boss). Many of the quotes make absolutely no sense or have grammatical errors. Here are some of my favorites: (Bloody Wolf after beating Mr. Justice) “Zcup bomber killed you.” (Chinta Nemoto after beating Siren) “Do not call me a monkey.” (Saimon after beating Chinta Nemoto) “If you don’t give back the money you stole, I’ll stick Mukyu in your mouth.” *For the record, mukyu is Saimon’s little green ‘pet’ that is always with him – but that quote is hilarious. (Mr. Justice after beating Saimon) “I am not sure what happened but you are under arrest.”

Selfboot cdi
https://mega.nz/file/KmZF3SgJ#LrVp-2-Gv ... pBcklB36bg

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Battle Flip Shot NEW AES conversion to Dreamneo download and video

Post#2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Bump it was first time not done before of this game for neogeo cd from mvs reminding my self to do more and rlease the info on snk conversion tool kit .. Note to self

Also update aes4all build with mpeg4 video intro below more speed perfect on hardware..

Both neogeo cd and aes mvs arcade version to be complete..

Fullspeed on hardware below best version

Attachments
flipshot.[AES]4all custom update.rar
(4.49 MiB) Downloaded 262 times

Metro City
lithium

Post#3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:22 am

Hi, do you know if it can also be converted to play on the neo geo CD? Thank you

matador
dark night

Post#4 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:09 pm

Thanks man.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#5 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:46 pm

I like that modern SNK intro, good work
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-