The Dreamcast SGA Collection - GG Edition

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Lan-Di
Anarki

Re: The Dreamcast SGA Collection - GG Edition

Post#31 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:11 am

there are two versions of MAME4ALL on this CDI for compatibility reasons.. like for example, Punch-Out works on Alpha 1 but, does not work on Beta 2.. It's the same thing for Street Fighter 1..
Also there are some games that work better in Beta 2 but runs ok in Alpha 1.. and there are games like E-swat that resets the Dreamcast..

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#32 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:53 pm

In the first post is the final revision for this emulators compilation where I filled in the gaps on the system 16 emulator.. and gave the zip a proper file name as well

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#33 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:08 pm

Lan-Di wrote:In the first post is the final revision for this emulators compilation where I filled in the gaps on the system 16 emulator.. and gave the zip a proper file name as well

You added games to the system 16 emulator?

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#34 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:14 pm

dubcity wrote:
Lan-Di wrote:In the first post is the final revision for this emulators compilation where I filled in the gaps on the system 16 emulator.. and gave the zip a proper file name as well

No I just added the missing roms I forgot to add in on the last build..

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#35 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:01 am

Lan-Di wrote:
dubcity wrote:

No I just added the missing roms I forgot to add in on the last build..

oh ok. I've made a repack with fixed IP.BIN and a .pvr image that will show for ode users. I'll do it with your new build here and sent you a pm. I don't wish to hijack your thread.

law56ker
rebel

Post#36 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:26 pm

Wow, I happy that Lan-di is still in the dreamcat scene. I remember you from the birth of the dreamcast emulation scene and all of your great multi menu releases. I just tried playing your Beatdown collection but the cd must have been damages, luckily I see there is a link provided in this thread for it. People sell your dreamcast builds on ebay!

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#37 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:19 am

It would be awesome a single game version of the Capcom classic Varth for DC, anyone could make a cdi ? thanks in advance
Attachments
Varth 1992.jpg
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-