Snes4all b2 with games

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Lan-Di
Anarki

Snes4all b2 with games

Post#1 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Lan-Di
Anarki

Re: Snes4all b2 with games

Post#3 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:01 am

Ok thanks.

KmusDC
fire

Post#4 » Wed May 20, 2020 9:14 am

Thanks so much bro.

VEG
shadow

Post#5 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:45 am

Hi Landi, thanks so much for putting this together! I've only just in the last few days (thanks Coronavirus for at least giving me the time to invest in my old consoles, despite everything else) dusted off my Dreamcast from the attic and I'm getting back into this thing for the first time in... Jeez, the 00s! I see there's been absolutely loads of development back then, and my latest SNES CDR (DreamSnes 0.9.7) is well outdated. :)

Would you be able to help me in getting your Snes4All B2 running correctly? You'll have to excuse my outdated n00bness but I'm having a hard time finding all the ROMs. I've checked your nfo and it's stated there are 795 in total with most being USA. My problem is I'm only seeing a select few to choose from.

In File Manager I'm going to cd/Snesroms/ and I see all the directories from BadDumps down to BSX. If I go down to USA, for example, there are only 2 roms inside the dir - "PGA Tour Golf" and "2020 Super". There are 11 in /Europe/. The other directories only contain a handful too. Where are the bulk of the Roms hiding? How stupid am I being? I'm sure there's something I'm missing but you'll have to give me a light tap on the head so I can get playing.

Thanks for your help!

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#6 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:10 pm

Those are sub folders of games lol those aren’t 2 roms..
I split those games up into 2 folders because if I remember correctly, it bogs down the menu when you load a lot of games in a list.. at least that was the case for gens4all if I’m right.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#7 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 am

Have you try chrono trigger with it ?
I have some issue.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#8 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:12 am

fafadou wrote:Have you try chrono trigger with it ?
I have some issue.

Setting really matter for chrono trigger I will post the ones i found work back in the day just got mess with it to find them again..

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#9 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:01 am

there also a ton of translate and patch games, Hope I'll be able to find the better one rom in french.

VEG
shadow

Post#10 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 am

Lan-Di wrote:Those are sub folders of games lol those aren’t 2 roms..
I split those games up into 2 folders because if I remember correctly, it bogs down the menu when you load a lot of games in a list.. at least that was the case for gens4all if I’m right.

I knew I was being an absolute imbecile. Thanks bro! Gonna sit down later and play me some Bomberman.