RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
KmusDC
lithium
Posts: 46

RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:34 am


User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2042
Contact:

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:18 am

Nice to see it work on the sd card i was told it did not :) good work

Roz
undertow
Posts: 34

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#3 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:11 am

In Dreamshell RC4 (isoloader), in SD card works too (descramble version).

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2042
Contact:

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#4 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:50 am

Roz wrote:In Dreamshell RC4 (isoloader), in SD card works too (descramble version).


Nice to know as well thank you... Great i thought was going to more work to get that working on dreamshell.. :)

User avatar
KmusDC
lithium
Posts: 46

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#5 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:50 am

Ian Micheal wrote:Nice to see it work on the sd card i was told it did not :) good work


I have spent several hours playing with this emulator, I have never tried games on this console. It is good that it works in multiple ways so that no one is left without it. Greetings and once again thanks for the contribution. :)
Last edited by KmusDC on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KmusDC
lithium
Posts: 46

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#6 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:52 am

Roz wrote:In Dreamshell RC4 (isoloader), in SD card works too (descramble version).


Yes friend, both retrodream and dreamshell ... both works 100% :)

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2042
Contact:

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#7 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:00 am

KmusDC wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Nice to see it work on the sd card i was told it did not :) good work


I have spent several hours playing with this emulator, I have never tried games on this console. It is good that it works in multiple ways so that no one is left without it. Greetings and once again thanks for the contribution. :)


This is beta 1 so more Improvements will follow i wanted to get it use-able for a beta 1 test thank you..

User avatar
megavolt85
Animated Violence
Posts: 501

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#8 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:54 am

Ladies and gentlemen, RetroDream and DreamShell compatibility can not be compared, RetroDream uses DreamShell loaders
if the game works in RetroDream it will work in DreamShell and vice versa

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 2042
Contact:

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#9 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:00 pm

megavolt85 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, RetroDream and DreamShell compatibility can not be compared, RetroDream uses DreamShell loaders
if the game works in RetroDream it will work in DreamShell and vice versa


I had not looked into it i had users saying it dont work on dreamshell they might just not made the iso right..


Thanks megavolt :)

User avatar
megavolt85
Animated Violence
Posts: 501

Re: RaceDC Beta 1 running on RetroDream 100% via SDcard

Post#10 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:27 pm

if used custom BIOS then need remove BIOS reactivation in KOS

for alredy builded binary simple method find in hex edtior value E4745FA0 and replace to EC745FA0

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users