Metal Slug 6

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

dxen1
fire

Re: Metal Slug 6

Post#281 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:30 am

machinejump wrote:
Dakangel wrote:
machinejump wrote:Given the demul support, are there plans/possibility for these to work on redream as well?

This is perhaps a personal point of view, but why would anyone want to play these ported games on a Dreamcast emulator while they can be played in their original emulated atomiswave format?

The games don't differ at all, or maybe it's to feel the dreamcast experience.

That's a good question - for me its two things - one, while i have an atomiswave emulator its command line driven (on mac) so redream is just a nicer interface. two, it's just genuinely cool that these games have been ported so fun trying them out even if it is just on a dc emulator.

VMware for mac between crossover/wine and virtual pc options like vmware fusion or parallels desktop makes anything to do with PC apps fine, including burning isos.

SixSpeedDeath
noob

Post#282 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:51 pm

This is EPIC!!!

I have been hunting for a legit Atomiswave MS6 cart for AGES, and it will be awesome to play the game while I hunt a legit one down!

Thank you!!

slivercr
core

Post#283 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:56 pm

Quick question @megavolt85
03.11.2020 link updated
fix
1) some errors in code
2) enable red blood
3) enable autofire
4) added PAUSE

Does fix 1 do anything for to GDEmu users? Or is it just for MODE/USB-GDROM?

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#284 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:02 am

It was just general fixes to the code. It is the latest version so meant for everybody to use. I recommend updating to this version if still running the earlier one he released.

slivercr
core

Post#285 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:41 am

Anthony817 wrote:It was just general fixes to the code. It is the latest version so meant for everybody to use. I recommend updating to this version if still running the earlier one he released.

Dont mean to be rude, but I had already understood they are general fixes to the code from the release notes and the post in this thread :lol:

I was hoping for something a bit more in depth.

megavolt85
Developer

Post#286 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:31 am

slivercr wrote:Does fix 1 do anything for to GDEmu users?

for all

philbee901
noob

Post#287 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:05 am

Thank you! I find these releases more exciting than the new console releases, this may be age related though :-(

xaeroxcore
fire

Post#288 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:03 pm

Hello everyone, i tried to burn the CDI version (found it on a facebook fan page) with imgburn no does not work....may be someone know which Imgburn settings works?

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#289 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Can you upload it here to try it with another method?

soniccd123
dark night

Post#290 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:36 pm

xaeroxcore wrote:Hello everyone, i tried to burn the CDI version (found it on a facebook fan page) with imgburn no does not work....may be someone know which Imgburn settings works?

There is a CDI posted in this thread that works. I've burned it in ImgBurn and the only thing that i've changed in settings was write speed (used 8x). It should work that way. Is your drive working with other games? My drive is starting to fail and has some trouble reading it.