King of Fighters XI

Moderators: VasiliyRS, deluxux

User avatar
fabio14789
undertow
Posts: 32

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#241 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Rexrogero899 wrote:
megavolt85 wrote:read the FAQ there it is described in detail how to change the settings


I already put scram on my kofxi but insert coin and my buttons doesn't work I can't put a coin what the hell


have to enable freeplay

Rexrogero899
rebel
Posts: 17

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#242 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:59 pm

fabio14789 wrote:
Rexrogero899 wrote:
megavolt85 wrote:read the FAQ there it is described in detail how to change the settings


I already put scram on my kofxi but insert coin and my buttons doesn't work I can't put a coin what the hell


have to enable freeplay


How to enable Freeplay I can't open debug menu or system menu in kofxi and also how to change the level.

User avatar
Anas4fire
dark night
Posts: 52

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#243 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:53 am

Rexrogero899 wrote:
fabio14789 wrote:
Rexrogero899 wrote:
I already put scram on my kofxi but insert coin and my buttons doesn't work I can't put a coin what the hell


have to enable freeplay


How to enable Freeplay I can't open debug menu or system menu in kofxi and also how to change the level.

it can be done?

User avatar
fabio14789
undertow
Posts: 32

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#244 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:47 am

the only thing you can do ... is to choose the level and configuration of the commands to be changed. there is still no service option.

Rexrogero899
rebel
Posts: 17

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#245 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:52 pm

fabio14789 wrote:the only thing you can do ... is to choose the level and configuration of the commands to be changed. there is still no service option.


How to change level hex editor what code for level 1
Level 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 where track

User avatar
fabio14789
undertow
Posts: 32

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#246 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Rexrogero899 wrote:
fabio14789 wrote:the only thing you can do ... is to choose the level and configuration of the commands to be changed. there is still no service option.


How to change level hex editor what code for level 1
Level 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 where track


I can modify for you, choose the level.

Rexrogero899
rebel
Posts: 17

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#247 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:44 pm

fabio14789 wrote:
Rexrogero899 wrote:
fabio14789 wrote:the only thing you can do ... is to choose the level and configuration of the commands to be changed. there is still no service option.


How to change level hex editor what code for level 1
Level 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 where track


I can modify for you, choose the level.


Honestly I want to do it by myself oh well thank you
Modify

Play Time - Infinite
How To Play - yes
Difficulty - level 1 and level 8 (2 games)
Versus Limit - no
Continue - Yes
Cont. Service - Yes
Blood - Yes
Flash - Yes
VS Mode - Yes
BG Volume - high
SE Volume - high
Movie from start
Pause/unpause
L - special move and R-debug menu
I'm in redream emulator android
Cheat
Example infinite health 1st play,max supers
Last
Change leader every match
Is this okay thanks

Rexrogero899
rebel
Posts: 17

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#248 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:12 pm

fabio14789 wrote:
Rexrogero899 wrote:
fabio14789 wrote:the only thing you can do ... is to choose the level and configuration of the commands to be changed. there is still no service option.


How to change level hex editor what code for level 1
Level 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 where track


I can modify for you, choose the level.


Where's the modify

Rexrogero899
rebel
Posts: 17

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#249 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:42 am

I need kofxi.gdi with service menu on it please someone I beg all of you. Thank you

User avatar
yzb
Developer
Posts: 86

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#250 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:22 am

On the basis of the gdi version released by megavolt85, I modified the track04.iso file


It should be able to solve the freezing problem, welcome to test

kof11_track04_test_20210107.7z
(432.9 KiB) Downloaded 136 times

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Atomiswave Ports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bLiGhTy