The Atomiswave games DOES work on the serial port.

Moderators: VasiliyRS, deluxux

la-li-lu-le-lo
rebel

Re: The Atomiswave games DOES work on the serial port.

Post#141 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:42 pm

Motoracer5 wrote:Nah, lots of people make poorly researched requests. You seem extra goofy though.

Do I? Huh. I'll take that into consideration.

NeoSnk
Prince of Persia

Post#142 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:52 pm

Added Force Five for the SD Card on the first post! Kenju is not working well for me, so I'm waiting a little bit more before adding it.
Homebrews + Tutorials + Interviews (Dreamcast/Sega Saturn): https://titangamestudios.com/

I'm Titan_Guy on PSO :)

la-li-lu-le-lo
rebel

Post#143 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:15 am

NeoSnk wrote:Added Force Five for the SD Card on the first post! Kenju is not working well for me, so I'm waiting a little bit more before adding it.

Thanks! Could you add Neogeo Battle Coliseum too? I haven't seen a version of that that's formatted for the serial port/Dreamshell (I was able to get it working, though). I played KenJu via the serial port some and didn't encounter any problems. I wonder if this could be because I'm using the newer version of the serial port adapter - I assumed they were all identical internally.

Parodius79
noob

Post#144 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:26 am

Hi there, what settings did you use to get Kenju and Coliseum working on the SD reader (new white version)?
It did not work for me with the sticky post settings.

Also to note that Ranger Mission, Clayshooting and Sports shooting also work on the reader.

New here to this forum- these Atomiswave ports are great!

la-li-lu-le-lo
rebel

Post#145 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:51 am

Parodius79 wrote:Hi there, what settings did you use to get Kenju and Coliseum working on the SD reader (new white version)?
It did not work for me with the sticky post settings.

Also to note that Ranger Mission, Clayshooting and Sports shooting also work on the reader.

New here to this forum- these Atomiswave ports are great!

For Kenju I think I used 0x8CB00000, and for Neo Geo Coliseum I think it was 0x8CFE8000. I also disabled fastboot. I also had to use the 0.6.6 loader to get anything to run.

mistamontiel

Post#146 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:23 am

Having real trouble I tried all loader memory Extreme Hunting 1+2 and nothing

WaiWai Drive Block Pong-Pong and Animal Basket curiously just reset my Dreamcast! Not tried loader memory on them though

Force Five amazingly and the only one that does not need a track4 nor any settings just plays excellent!

megavolt85
Developer

Post#147 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:36 am

Extreme Hunting 2 use serial port for debug