Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: VasiliyRS, deluxux

User avatar
Ro Magnus Larsson
GD-ROM
Posts: 460

Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:38 am

BRUCE LEE - REVENGE OF THE DRAGON (DreamBOR) Compatible with Dreamshell HDD or SD

Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon (DreamBOR)800x800.jpg


This is a classical beat 'em up 2P game starring the best martial artist of 20th Century. The character have some fast moves and kicks.
You can select his clothes weared in his movies. 2P can play simultaneously. My opinion of the game is that it could be better but is a first attempt of a Bruce Lee game and is entertaining, the Bruce Lee character was taken from Fei Long looking but after all Fei Long was a Bruce Lee look-alike version. I would give it a 7,5 points.

DreamBOR engine for Dreamcast, designed by Ian Micheal
Covers designed by me
Dreamshell preset: OS: Homebrew
Just wait about 15-20 seconds till the game starts and enjoy!




Download: https://mega.nz/file/XCRhFK5D#WSw8EbQXp ... kaWP_wCfYM
Last edited by Ro Magnus Larsson on Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ro Magnus Larsson
DC HDD Tester
Argentina.-

User avatar
AyeYoYoYOOO
minority
Posts: 66
Contact:

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#2 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:54 am

Thanks!

User avatar
AyeYoYoYOOO
minority
Posts: 66
Contact:

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#3 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Would this be compatible with a TerraOnion M.O.D.E. ?

Or only DreamShell ?

User avatar
Ro Magnus Larsson
GD-ROM
Posts: 460

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#4 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:11 am

It should work, but I am not TerraOnion MODE user, you should tell me which file format it works, in case of Dreamshell it works with GDI, GDI-Opt, CDI (Some games), and ISO files.
Ro Magnus Larsson
DC HDD Tester
Argentina.-

User avatar
AyeYoYoYOOO
minority
Posts: 66
Contact:

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#5 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:07 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:It should work, but I am not TerraOnion MODE user, you should tell me which file format it works, in case of Dreamshell it works with GDI, GDI-Opt, CDI (Some games), and ISO files.

TerraOnion’s website says the following formats work in M.O.D.E. :

“Compatible with Redump and Tosec images (for both Dreamcast/Saturn)

• Compatible with CDI, GDI, CCD, MDF, bin/iso+cue images”

I’m sorry for asking questions which seem ignorant, but I am not very tech savvy regarding custom video game consoles yet. I do learn quickly though.

User avatar
Ro Magnus Larsson
GD-ROM
Posts: 460

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#6 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:10 pm

AyeYoYoYOOO wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:It should work, but I am not TerraOnion MODE user, you should tell me which file format it works, in case of Dreamshell it works with GDI, GDI-Opt, CDI (Some games), and ISO files.

TerraOnion’s website says the following formats work in M.O.D.E. :

“Compatible with Redump and Tosec images (for both Dreamcast/Saturn)

• Compatible with CDI, GDI, CCD, MDF, bin/iso+cue images”

I’m sorry for asking questions which seem ignorant, but I am not very tech savvy regarding custom video game consoles yet. I do learn quickly though.


No problema: So there says Yes, compatible with ISO images (ISO files/extensions), just try all this games and comment how they work
Ro Magnus Larsson
DC HDD Tester
Argentina.-

User avatar
AyeYoYoYOOO
minority
Posts: 66
Contact:

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#7 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:
AyeYoYoYOOO wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:It should work, but I am not TerraOnion MODE user, you should tell me which file format it works, in case of Dreamshell it works with GDI, GDI-Opt, CDI (Some games), and ISO files.

TerraOnion’s website says the following formats work in M.O.D.E. :

“Compatible with Redump and Tosec images (for both Dreamcast/Saturn)

• Compatible with CDI, GDI, CCD, MDF, bin/iso+cue images”

I’m sorry for asking questions which seem ignorant, but I am not very tech savvy regarding custom video game consoles yet. I do learn quickly though.


No problema: So there says Yes, compatible with ISO images (ISO files/extensions), just try all this games and comment how they work
I will do so, once my M.O.D.E. Arrives and I install it.

Thanks again for everything Dr. Larsson!

sonic02
shadow
Posts: 13

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#8 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:44 pm

d*** sweet look bruce lee(greatest martial artist of all time in my opinion) games i want to try this game i couldn't get it to run on my mode for whatever reason i will try my luck once my gdemu board arrives thanks for the dl link

User avatar
Ro Magnus Larsson
GD-ROM
Posts: 460

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#9 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:32 am

sonic02 wrote:d*** sweet look bruce lee(greatest martial artist of all time in my opinion) games i want to try this game i couldn't get it to run on my mode for whatever reason i will try my luck once my gdemu board arrives thanks for the dl link


I agree he was the best of all times, there wont be another BL in 100 years more, he was tremendous, and I know his technique well because I am a martial artist too, Just give it a try!
Ro Magnus Larsson
DC HDD Tester
Argentina.-

User avatar
AyeYoYoYOOO
minority
Posts: 66
Contact:

Re: Bruce Lee - Revenge of the Dragon [Comp. Dreamshell HD-SD]

Post#10 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Reporting back this doesn't work on TerraOnion M.O.D.E.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users