GODS AMIGA CD 16 FOR DREAMCAST AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: International Karate Plus IK+ AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#92 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:48 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:redream running my new creation lol https://streamable.com/a7gujp silly fast redream is so fake on how fast it is..

almost need the handbrake now :)
i used the combo Action Replay first and ussload after to make that ntsc attempt
normally it locks on main loading info screen when loaded on ntsc hardware

i think some slow uae4all titles are about to have a boost :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: International Karate Plus IK+ AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#93 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:14 am

Some code clean up fixed 15 warnings and some nasty left over code hacks from the og port almost compiles clean now only 2 warning down from 28 prolly no change but dont like warnings every where lmao..

marchegiano
Quad Damage

Post#94 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:43 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:redream running my new creation lol https://streamable.com/a7gujp silly fast redream is so fake on how fast it is..

:lol: I should have been, since you told us, but I really wasn't ready for that.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#95 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:44 am

I was asked pretty sure i can do it add the functions of swapping in any audio cd once it boots so you can play it with I'm a barbie gurl or DR DRE..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#96 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:24 am

Ian Micheal wrote:...so you can play it with I'm a barbie gurl

please not :lol:
was wondering what soundtrack could fit with Gods
what about the Volgarr the Viking one? or some soft one
lot of possibilities, i can't concentrate we have the Sanremo crap music festival here :lol:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#97 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:37 pm

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:...so you can play it with I'm a barbie gurl

please not :lol:
was wondering what soundtrack could fit with Gods
what about the Volgarr the Viking one? or some soft one
lot of possibilities, i can't concentrate we have the Sanremo crap music festival here :lol:

Right now my fav is the snes sound track it's got base and does not hurt the ears like the very poor megadrive version also dont like the pc versions music..

I was thinking since this is 2d hexen why not hexen sound track lmao..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#98 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:12 am

Game is causing me big head ache as i want perfect scrolling and it's not made that way.. I'm using to making something smoother faster when optimizing so this game no matter what you do does not show much improvement it's better but i know the common user will not understand this is how the dam thing runs on real hardware.. :(

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#99 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:36 am

Ian Micheal wrote:Game is causing me big head ache as i want perfect scrolling and it's not made that way.. I'm using to making something smoother faster when optimizing so this game no matter what you do does not show much improvement it's better but i know the common user will not understand this is how the dam thing runs on real hardware.. :(

no please i don't want you to waste too much energy over this picky title

as you already described it, i got it's something like an out of ordinary tempo music, like always beating in the third frame;
going ntsc it's like you are the drummer and you are trying to keep that tempo, and all the other band members go nuts :)

definitely there was a reason if they never released an ntsc version ;)

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#100 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:47 am

100% agree with Kremiso