GODS AMIGA CD 16 FOR DREAMCAST AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

gamesreup
killer

Re: XENON II MEGABLAST AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#41 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:22 am

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: IK+AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#43 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:45 pm

IK+ REMIX AMIGA CD 16 FOR DREAMCAST

[nfo]The Fantastic Fighting game with 3 players fighting at once a master stroke of game play and the best fighting game on amiga and c64 now with the AMiGA CD 16 VERSION For DREAMCAST !!!
PRESS A + B to START THE MUSIC

==============================================
Special thanks to Kremiso for the ussloader conversion

Video of game play and intro
======================================
I show features and moves talk about gameplay
One of the best fighting game systems ever coded
many moves real bruce lee sound effects
NO 10 buttons needed the lack of buttons
means they thought up the most intuitive fighting
system ever coded 17 :o different moves :)
ik+-manual
Please forget the god awful ps1 and gba ports

Turbo speed normal swift all working :)
I show you how so please watch the video

Features
==========================
--Custom Gdemu image
-- Custom IP Bin And logo
--Fantasy console bios intro
--Production FMV tribute
--10 track remixes from real to overlock
--Bug fix net
--No led
--Fast loading USS loader kremiso conversion :)

Tracks used
==========
Amiga music IK main theme
Firestorm - IK+ (Firestorm remix)
SyTeQ - IK+ (SyTeQ mix)
Ic3m4n - IK+ (Kick It)
Cicalone - IK Plus
Sumegi - IK+ (ThumperMix)
Phrygian - IK+ Club Mix
Yzi - IK Tasty Dance Mix
International Karate Plus IK Theme by banjoguyollie.
Amiga music IK main theme[/nfo]
Amiga cd 16.ip.png
Amiga cd 16.ip.png (2.84 KiB) Viewed 3515 times

IK+ipdemo.png

IK+.png

New polish and setting the framework for future titles..
All will be updated to match in the end so you can burn
print the covers and put them on self :)

IK+ AMIGA CD16

==========================================================

marchegiano
Quad Damage

Re: International Karate Plus IK+ AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#44 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Another great title.

I can not get my normal PC to boot today. It's had issues for a while, last night I popped a new harddrive in but didn't get anything transferred or even figured out how to before I got a black screen

I have a bad hdd. It warns me every boot. I thought there was a simple way to transfer a windows installation but I didn't get anywhere with that. I started to format and install a fresh windows and just use the old drive as a place to pull stuff from but I didn't get far before she black screened me and refused to come back to life. I'm on a crappy sbc at the moment.

Can't burn
Can't emu
Can't test at all atm

Super frustrating! :lol:

Soon as I am able I'll give it a test.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: International Karate Plus IK+ AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#45 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:08 pm

marchegiano wrote:Another great title.

I can not get my normal PC to boot today. It's had issues for a while, last night I popped a new harddrive in but didn't get anything transferred or even figured out how to before I got a black screen

I have a bad hdd. It warns me every boot. I thought there was a simple way to transfer a windows installation but I didn't get anywhere with that. I started to format and install a fresh windows and just use the old drive as a place to pull stuff from but I didn't get far before she black screened me and refused to come back to life. I'm on a crappy sbc at the moment.

Can't burn
Can't emu
Can't test at all atm

Super frustrating! :lol:

Soon as I am able I'll give it a test.

I understand this pain went thru this oly about 4 weeks ago lol.. You should be very happy I'm a huge IK+ fan and i cant stop playing more you get the futher the more songs you hear all are not the same and pro remixes from remix.org :)

Unlike the CD32 release where the music over powers the sound effects i mixed it perfect so it dont.. Major problem with that version now fixed ...

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#46 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:31 pm

I like to do ether cannon fodder or worms next if we can get ussloader fast loading work on those..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#47 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:43 pm

Great old milestone :)

try to get the black belt is a real challenge, also because after a while the two cpu players
join the forces to take you out :lol:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#48 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:58 pm

kremiso wrote:Great old milestone :)

try to get the black belt is a real challenge, also because after a while the two cpu players
join the forces to take you out :lol:

Yes great thing with this is longer you go the more remixes you hear really adds to it for me .. First one i played my self for over 1 hour lmao..

marchegiano
Quad Damage

Post#49 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:27 pm

I'm on still on the sbc but I got redream going so I snuck in a little game play session.

You ain't wrong Ian. I probably won't play any other version ever again. This is a lot funner than it sounds and it sounds fun.

Not meant as any disrespect toward prior releases, but this one really works and imo is the king of the Amiga CD 16 line. Everything is coming together just beautifully. I love the bios plus video intros, the music really does bring a whole new level of enjoyment, and the gameplay is so good now that the LEDs are gone I forget what I am playing on. Knocked this one right out of the park. I didn't have anything against the LEDs but now that they are gone I am pro-no-led.

I VERY much appreciate the audio levels!! Perfect. Beautiful representation.

Playing was really inspiring. I don't know why right now, because I have not looked for a reason, but on my old PC redream ran the DC bios. On my SBC my new download of ReDream does not run the DC bios. It just goes directly into the game. I didn't like that when I booted DC games but when I booted Amiga CD 16's IK+ I sure loved it. I never really considered the impact two bios back2back has. Amiga CD16 being a real DC Hardware project is definitely super cool and I don't think anyone here would have it any other way, but there is a coolness to the Amiga bios video starting things off that I didn't anticipate I would enjoy so much. It really makes it feel like this was once a console.

I have a lot on my plate atm, obviously won't be doing anything digital for a while given my HDD is crapped and I'm already on a time constraint thanks to my work, but, soon as I am able I'm going to try to make a "console"

Obviously really what I'm saying is I'm planning on make an Amiga CD16 shell. Would be really cool if the inners were DC hardware but I just can not bring myself to do anything like that. I thought about it but even if I bought a new DC I wouldn't be able to de-shell her on purpose with no issues to the OG shell or anything. Maybe just for a bit, like for a video, but I'm leaning much more toward this SBC or something like it being the hardware portion of it.

I don't have anything really worked out yet, it's just an inspiration. I just know loosely, I'd like to make a shell to put a little tiny computer in along with a disc bay. Then I'd like to take an emu, not sure which yet....whatever works best I guess. but I'd want the emu limited down and a bit automated. None of that GUI library stuff redream does but instead automatically loads the games. Don't need any bells and whistles like debug and whatnot, saving would probably be the only emu function outside of playing I'd be interested in retaining. Anyway, once I have the "console" made and ready I'll get to work with some printed cds and with art and such nonsense. I can't hardly get MILs pressed for something like this but I could make decent looking burned discs with pictures on the backs of them for representation and photopaper printer books and inserts to make it all look the part.

So that in the end she looks and acts like a console but really is just some fantastic ports by Kremiso and Ian.

Once it is all done, if I am able, I would take it another step and try to make a lame 90s commercial too....maybe...80s? Like as if it came out and the whole entire world just missed it.

Just for fun. I wouldn't sell anything like this to people. I'd like to present it like it's something that used to be for sale not something I'm selling. That said, at any point in the project if anyone wants something like this I'll do everything all open so you don't have to take my word for it. Plastic is too expensive to say I'd make one for free but if y'all are into it or get into it I'll make a thread and give a full howto along with the wheres and costs and such and if the work seems beyond anyone they can just ask me and I'll do it at cost. Not for profit, if anyone should profit it should be Ian and Krem not me.

It's just all very cool and I'm not a digital worker really. I make molds and want to make one for this super cool project.

If no one's into it, don't worry, I won't bug you guys much about it or bring it up much. I'm def going to show it off though.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:07 pm

I'm glad you liked it mate :) I'm very happy with how it turned out I would like all to be to this level :) you have some great idea's there to get redream to show dreamcast logo you need a real dreamcast bios not use the HLE bios.. We could prolly have an Android box and redream custom version that booted it right up hehe.. It would feel like almost what commodore could of done.. Amiga cd32 is cool and all there is some good games on it.. I just wanted to do a what if and if this Amiga cd16 came out in say 1988 what a thing it would of been hehe lol.. Glad you bought into the fantasy of it what i was going for :)

I thinking about coding a real cd player and bios you can go to something like the megacd just to make it even more real feeling but i will think about it..

Thank you for the post and talking about how it made you feel that's inspiring to me :)

I really like the add's idea's 80's to back up the whole thing.. Prolly be some people believe this is a real console over time lol