GODS AMIGA CD 16 FOR DREAMCAST AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

streeker
fragger

Re: International Karate Plus IK+ AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#81 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:56 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Best now https://streamable.com/lt9dbq dont mind the road rash music showing speed

Nice! Also the scrolling text at the bottom seems to be fixed, right?
Sugar Ray provided songs for a Road Rash game?? Didn't know that. Not the biggest RR fan, I confess ;)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: International Karate Plus IK+ AMIGA CD16 COLLECTION FMV FULL STEREO CD SOUND TRACK

Post#82 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:16 pm

streeker wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Best now https://streamable.com/lt9dbq dont mind the road rash music showing speed

Nice! Also the scrolling text at the bottom seems to be fixed, right?
Sugar Ray provided songs for a Road Rash game?? Didn't know that. Not the biggest RR fan, I confess ;)

3do version yes lol cd16 version has the full sound track from that i did roadrash cd16 hehe

Yeah fixed the txt

Fmv custom remake with cd16 bios skip at any time

running on dreamcast the amiga cd16 remake intro and bios https://streamable.com/5mlpbh

Getting close just some polish i have new game working on now i get 60fps ntsc rendering on pal games make the render do what i want.. as this game was a pain so making it do something it cant render the scrolling every 2 frames not 3 like it does on hardware lol..

does work about as smooth as it get still not a smooth game for scrolling but i think very play-able now not on acids like the snes version that's broken thing..

Profiling now with src changes all seems to be about as balanced as i can get with src changes

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#85 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:54 am

seems running better now Ian, congrats 8-)
i'll share with you a forced ntsc ussload version, who knows, maybe you'll gain 1,2 fps more, or maybe not lol

Ian Micheal wrote:want see strange sm64 cdda with gods https://streamable.com/l4eeh8 Lmao!!

:lol:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#86 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:54 am

kremiso wrote:seems running better now Ian, congrats 8-)
i'll share with you a forced ntsc ussload version, who knows, maybe you'll gain 1,2 fps more, or maybe not lol

Ian Micheal wrote:want see strange sm64 cdda with gods https://streamable.com/l4eeh8 Lmao!!

I have it run much better then any version or build before due to some thinking based on the picture you posted lmao..

be interesting to see the ntsc version change between..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#87 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:10 am

Ian Micheal wrote:

I have it run much better then any version or build before due to some thinking based on the picture you posted lmao..

that gif is ineed quite fun, can be applied in many cases :)

here check this ntsc forced attempt, using it with emulator (Flycast) seems zero differences
it's a randomly thing, i think it's also how the game itself has been developed/runs :
Attachments
Gods (NTSC test).zip
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 146 times

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#88 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:30 am

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

that gif is ineed quite fun, can be applied in many cases :)

here check this ntsc forced attempt, using it with emulator (Flycast) seems zero differences
it's a randomly thing, i think it's also how the game itself has been developed/runs :

Game runs under 20fps with every 3rd frame it scrolls on pal I have changed the whole render to do like the picture so it will have effect on this there are major changes to the whole emulator i will let you know.. Changes are outside of any normal amiga emulator

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#89 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:08 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Game runs under 20fps with every 3rd frame it scrolls on pal I have changed the whole render to do like the picture so it will have effect on this there are major changes to the whole emulator i will let you know.. Changes are outside of any normal amiga emulator

great, reaching to somewhat use the ntsc thing, also if just for the video, would help a lot of titles 8-)
hope you'll reach to adapt it

my cousin has just let me know that the previous ussload ntsc test works faster on real pal hardware :!:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#90 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:23 pm

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Game runs under 20fps with every 3rd frame it scrolls on pal I have changed the whole render to do like the picture so it will have effect on this there are major changes to the whole emulator i will let you know.. Changes are outside of any normal amiga emulator

great, reaching to somewhat use the ntsc thing, also if just for the video, would help a lot of titles 8-)
hope you'll reach to adapt it

my cousin has just let me know that the previous ussload ntsc test works faster on real pal hardware :!:

Yeah it does hehe